rewatch tab for mywatchlist

This discussion has been closed.

To record those dramas we are watching again/rewatch, the rewatch tab will be the correct option and not the advanced option(which is already available). Rarely a user would have used the advanced option.

It would be even better if there are some features of the rewatch column like every time a drama is entered in the rewatch column, its start and end date are automatically registered, how many times it has appeared in the rewatch column itself is counted, and rewatch priority and rewatch value analysis itself on the basis of how often the dramas entry in rewatch tab.

Right now the option which no one uses according to me is this

I'm suggesting this

54votes

I do keep up with the advanced option recording the number of rewatchs, but I know a lot of people don't know that exists. It'd also be cool to be able to go to a user's watchlist and see the rewatches alongside the CW. Perhaps even with the count of number of times rewatched. It can really help you identify users you relate to and/or the quality of the drama in question.

It could also be helpful on a personal level with keeping up with what episode of the rewatch you are on. 

For one, in case the platform you were watching it on removes it or geoblocks it while you are rewatching.

For two, because some platforms (such as viki) don't always make it easy for you to tell where you are in a rewatch.

For three, if you pause your rewatch for any reason.

I didn't even know there was an advanced option for rewatches!!!!

I would love a tab that allowed you to see the dates watched, and how many times you've watched.

the problem with the advanced tab is you have to fill in the start and end date, and the count of rewatching manually.  that is possible only for users if they are watching continuously.  what if they are taking pause/break in their schedule we don't know which ep we were.  that's why rewatch the tab/column I'm suggesting.  we don't remember when we started or ended always. 

Hm. I’ve never had to put the date info in manually. Ill have to check. Maybe it MDL did it for me?

Edit: yes, MDL autofilled that information for me. All i've ever manually put in was the number of rewatches.

I love this. When  I rewatch, I usually have to type in the notes what  episode i'm on, but it'd be super convenient if the episodes watch just reset when you mark it as "Rewatching." It'd also be cool if we could be able to sort shows by their rewatch value.

Ceki locked this Dec 27, 2023 12:37 am