Wondering if anyone knows how to add or embed music into our personal profile page, like I know how to embed youtube and pictures etc but how about mp3's or music of any kind without a picture so the song can play when the profile is viewed? 

I have seen it on a few profiles on MDL and I found it pretty cool but need to know how they accomplished this 

Thanks  

I am not sure what profiles you mean. I haven't come across any with embed music in them. The only music I have seen are music videos like from You Tube. It may be possible to add linked  music players, though. I haven't tried that but I don't see why it wouldn't work. 
I have seen one user profile that has music playing when you look ate her profile. I don't think it's coming from a youtube video because it plays automatically when you open her page. I sent her a message about something else but she has not responded though she has been online since. Do not want to be a burden 

Thanks for responding @CherryBunny
That is interesting! I will have to try and see if I can get it to work on mine. If so, I will let you know. (^_^)
Hmm..ok I don't know how that person is doing it, but from what I can tell, scripts like that have been disabled in the profile editor. I tried several embed media players, and none of them would publish at all. That would be the only way one would be able to play music on their profile.
I think I figured it out, like you said a video is playing, but the fact that it's a continuous stream, like the video is on a loop. Wish I could figure how to keep my youtube playing the whole time when visiting my profile instead of always hitting play 
@CherryBunny all figured out!! I got a message back about how it was done, so it was a youtube video and in the embed code you have to add ?autoplay=1 behind the URL and voila constant music 

Thanks so much for trying to help, I appreciate it! 
No insert video button and embeding doesnt work.......what is going on?
@Raincast add ?autoplay=1 behind the URL on a youtube video, this is the only way to have music playing on your profile