So tonight I am suddenly getting ads popping up or dropping down from the banners you guys have at the top of the page. Some play audio which is doubly annoying. They take up a lot of the screen, covering up what I am reading.

I am on my phone, using Chrome for Android, but I have it on desktop mode for MDL because Chrome was giving me popups when I would come to MDL. However, these I am talking about now originate from the ad banner at the top of the page, so it is not my browser this time but the banner on the site. 

kB7NG5I guess the bug with the pic insert is still not fixed but here is the link to the image of the example. It was still loading when I captured the screen cap but it dropped down from the banner and was already playing audio.

https://ibb.co/kB7NG5

Bizarre. So these only appear on your phone or also on PC? The thing that makes this so weird is that we haven't touched the ads at all. Will look into it. Can you please post here again in 24 hours if it's still doing that. 
It's happening to me as well, but I'm using PC.
The only thing I'm noticing is that my antivirus is trying to block a lot of things from the website and then the page just crashes sometimes. I don't know, but it seems related to the ads CherryBunny is mentioning. 
I don't use PC at all.I didn't notice anything on my tablet this morning, but I didn't really do much with it. My phone was still doing it so, out of curiosity, I switched browsers and so far I have not seen it but it has only been a few moments. Maybe it is Chrome again? I even tried blocking ads from MDL (I had been allowing them), still happened. It's really annoying because Chrome is a better browser for MDL than the other one I am using at the moment, but those popups and drop downs are way too annoying.

Ok. So after using both phone and tablet I can say that it seems to only happen on my phone, on Chrome for Android. It must be the Chrome version my phone has and not MDL. My tablet has a different Android os, which means a different version of Chrome, and it doesn't happen. I have switched browsers on my phone to access MDL to CM Browser, and while I don't get those annoying popups or dropdowns, the site is all askew and it's really weird looking. It's doable but also annoying. :p Chrome was a better browser, but I gotta do what I gotra do. :p Anyway, not MDL's issue but a Chrome one!