I search for a drama title "Twenty Thousand Won to Pyongyang" and I get a list of 7 actors.
I search for Drama Special 2016 - and I get a result of 1 actor.

Why does it give me answers that have nothing to do with what I asked for - actors instead of titles...

I hope you clean it up quickly.
You have created a disaster... for what?    

Thank you so much....  I appreciate your help!
I do not know what you mean by filter the search... I typed KBS Drama Special 2016, and I got a list of actors.

after you search for a title/person, scroll down and look for advanced search on the left-hand side.  There are filter options you can choose from there.

*Don't search for "KBS Drama Special 2016". Search for the title. Some titles have more than one name, so the title you're looking for may sometimes not have the same name as the MDL title that shows up.

Thank you - but I also searched for title :Twenty Thousand Won to Pyongyang - and got an actor instead of the drama.
But I just did the advanced search you suggested and I got it.. Thank you very much! I appreciate your help

Still the search function is not working properly.
I searched for Magic School. There is such a title. So why do I get - there are no results?
And even with advanced search I could not bring it up (It might have helped if there were a category for Web-drama, but sadly, there is no such category.
I really think MDL needs to improve their search function

maybe it's something on your end.  I just looked for it. It's the first title that shows up when you search for it.>>>>>http://mydramalist.com/23103-magic-school

irilight:

Still the search function is not working properly.
I searched for Magic School. There is such a title. So why do I get - there are no results?
And even with advanced search I could not bring it up (It might have helped if there were a category for Web-drama, but sadly, there is no such category.
I really think MDL needs to improve their search function

We're still fixing bugs today, including search oriented ones.  With that being said,  Magic School shows up just fine. KBS Drama Special 2016 won't show up because we don't have anything with that title. Drama Special 2016 will bring results though. 

Magic School came up fine for me. I think with the drama specials you have to specifically write the title or just Drama Special 2016 etc because i've always found they don't always come up when written a certain way. But the search function seems mostly ok for me for now :)

Thank you @SarahM, and @catstreet (love your "name")
Now Magic School came up find for me too. I do not know what happened earlier.
Thank you @Sky-N-Rain, both for the tip and for assuring us that search  function is still being worked on.