Now we have a thread to gush, rave and dish on one of the actors with the best body in Thailand *over-exaggerates* But he really does!! Interviews, photoshoots, latest projects, gifs, etc you can post ALL of them here.
For intro ---> his profile page on MDL 

w0r6_zps6rlyqxik.jpg
DJ Push is in hot demand last year (2015) and I believe he still is this year. As far as I know, Puer Tuer is aired this year, U-Prince should complete filming soon and he also has another drama Game Maya slated for this year. In both Puer Tuer and U-Prince he stars alongside Esther Supreeleela, while he will starring with Jui Warattaya in Game Maya. I'm personally excited about U-Prince and Game Maya

wpid-1438188975865.jpg
he's the savior of the drama Ugly Duckling for me. if not for him, i would have dropped the drama
LOL!! You mean the first part of the series - Perfect Match or the whole series?
Do you know how much do they earn? Because I heard/read that they only earn like 1,000-2,000 usd per episode. However, they earn a lot more through endorsements. But somehow, it doesn't add up, like how can some buy houses over 1 million dollars, or luxury cars?  Can someone inform me?
Push has a great Instagram account but what is even better is a fan account where they translate all his comments to English! I recommend it! I've asked a question or two about his sponsorships - he does a ton of meet & greets, ads, etc. 

https://www.instagram.com/dat77ch/
@Humbledaisy thanks for the fan account link.

Are you guys waiting for any lakorns to be subbed in eng