Right now I'm watching Are We Alright? (2021) and I'm loving it, really nice and funny drama, far better than    Full House Thai drama, I like that one too but it had some major flaws and felt really draggy sometimes, and        I've also seen Dok Ruk Rim Tang which I love too, more than Full House but so far, I've only complete two Thai dramas in my life, what are some of the best Thailand dramas out there? 

My Forever Sunshine (2020) - this has some really great moments and acting, but there are other parts that I didn't like as much. 

Kleun Cheewit (2017) - excellent lakorn. Really love the progression of their relationship, she killed his beloved fiancee, and he hates her furiously. Then he keeps seeing that she's different from what he imagined, how brave, how fierce, how vulnerable she is and he falls for her.

Pitsawat (2016) - superb acting, directing, this is a complete package along with compelling story. It is a historical fantasy lakorn though.

Tunnel (2019) - solid remake of the kdrama thriller, I enjoyed this as much or more.

Kiss Me (2015) - remake of popular It Started With a Kiss that improves upon the original in a number of different was.

A Gift to the People You Hate (2019) - If you want something without the romance, this is intriguing.

Thai Dramas or you can say them BL Drama, As an audience we always search for something new to see, In Thailand -  their TV series consist of various episodes, I would like to share some of the best ones :

1.) Extraordinary Siamese Story: Eng and Chang
2.) Love and Fortune
3.) 55:15 Never Too Late
4.) Cupid’s Last Wish
5.) Boss & Me

you can Bing watch using various streaming platforms which consist of all of those bl dramas.

The highest rated Thai drama on MDL currently is I feel you linger in the air (the uncut version) and it definitely deserves it in my opinion.

Bad Genius (2017)Congrats My Ex! (2023)Dung Duang Haruetai (1996)Dung Duang Haruetai (2020)Game Sanaeha (2018)Lying Heart (2017)Padiwaradda (2016)The Crown Princess (2018)

Thai drama are not perfect but it is fun.