Okay so the recent episodes were more fluffy than I anticipated T_T I'm so glad that their misunderstandings got solved pretty quickly asghufjisklmnahdc even though the last part is kinda dramatic but I do think this will be a turning point in their relationship making them trust each other more :( I do hope that the rumours of them becoming enemies/divorcing are not true! ALSO the scene where Xu Jin is "mourning" on top of the tower just happened XD so I hope it's a happy ending!!!! I really can't take it if it's not :( ALSO LOL THAT PART WHERE XU JIN TELLS HER THAT A SON WILL ELEVATE HER STATUS AHAHDIKJAFGHJSLk 

jnjy09:

i don't know either. Because after watching the 芙蓉mv , there was a part where furong was laying in xujin's arm on top of the tower where xujin said whenever he has problems he will go up the that tower and sit there. Also, i heard some people said that furong dies in the end but there will be a modern scene?? It's really confusing but ultimately i hope its a happy ending for both of them!  

Where did you hear about the modern scene? I also saw someone say that on Twitter, but wasn't sure whether to mention it here because it was just one person and they had no source lol.

I think it's plausible, certainly. Some people were theorizing that the dreams may actually show a past life. So if they end up together in modern times, the idea would be that they keep meeting during various lives.

I would personally hate a sad ending for them in this lifetime, even if it meant them finding their way back together in modern times. Even if the modern versions of themselves have the same faces . . . they're just not the same people. :/ There was another popular CDrama from several years ago with this kind of ending (sad ending in the main leads' current lifetime, but they end up meeting again in modern times) and it was super disappointing.

I am not going to watch episode 30 and more until this is completed XD I don't think my heart can take it if their ending is tragic so I will wait ahkfjag

@ultimatelyforever i saw the comment on douyin , a chinese version of tiktok app.

hannahsthetics:

Okay so the recent episodes were more fluffy than I anticipated T_T I'm so glad that their misunderstandings got solved pretty quickly asghufjisklmnahdc even though the last part is kinda dramatic but I do think this will be a turning point in their relationship making them trust each other more :( I do hope that the rumours of them becoming enemies/divorcing are not true! ALSO the scene where Xu Jin is "mourning" on top of the tower just happened XD so I hope it's a happy ending!!!! I really can't take it if it's not :( ALSO LOL THAT PART WHERE XU JIN TELLS HER THAT A SON WILL ELEVATE HER STATUS AHAHDIKJAFGHJSLk 

All the fluff is making me question what leads to their "divorce". Maybe it's another one of her visions?

This is not about our leads ......

I really like the side story of FR sister and LM .Some where I have seen the clips that they get married eventually but LM is hit by the arrow and then there were few clips showing him sitting on wheel chair ....

Can some one confirm or tell more about them ???

CheriLyn:

All the fluff is making me question what leads to their "divorce". Maybe it's another one of her visions?

Both FR's dreams and XJ's dreams have a distinct filter though. The scenes in the trailer of XJ asking the king to allow their divorce, and of FR receiving the divorce paper in prison don't have that filter. 

I'm gonna guess that XJ feels like he "has to" temporarily divorce her to protect her somehow. Maybe he also begins dreaming about her death, and thinks separating will keep her alive? 

hannahsthetics:

I am not going to watch episode 30 and more until this is completed XD I don't think my heart can take it if their ending is tragic so I will wait ahkfjag

This is what I keep telling myself (that I should just wait till it finish airing)  but then cant wait and watch the current episodes. Another 2.5 weeks of agony. I will be rewatching this again once it complete.  They definitely need a happy ending. 

One thing I really like in this drama is XJ calling FR by her first name because usually most drama's will use full name when they address their friends or partners. 

Its early morning friday in my local time...reading all your theories makes me feel headache. I just want them to have their own happy ending..plssssss! ?

@Nuryana 

I have a strong feeling that it will have a happy ending for two main reasons:

1.) The novel has a happy ending where they live happily married in the end! (They even gave each other longevity bracelet because they both die young in their dreams- although the drama is WAY different from the novel! The novel is actually a rebirth novel and not like a dream seeing the future!)

2.) There is no way they would cast a super popular and shipped couple like ZZH and JJY and make them do a drama with a tragic ending like their first drama (where they became super successful) because not only would it be a bad choice (for the production team), but it would cause the anger of probably countless fans who are watching this because they are heartbroken from the vague/tragic ending of LOY.

https://twitter.com/Himebluemoon9/status/1324465682864504832

^ Just saw this on Twitter. I wonder if this is what people were referring to when they said there are scenes set in modern times too?? Been confused by that because I hadn't seen any clips or BTS photos like that.

Ugh, I really hope they don't go with a sad ending for XJ and FR in this lifetime, and try to placate us with showing two people who happen to have the same faces (but are just not the same couple we know and love . . .) meet again in another lifetime. :(

LetMeAnonymous:

This is not about our leads ......

I really like the side story of FR sister and LM .Some where I have seen the clips that they get married eventually but LM is hit by the arrow and then there were few clips showing him sitting on wheel chair ....

Can some one confirm or tell more about them ???

I really like the 2nd couple too. I think he does end up injuring his legs. I too, saw the scenes with the wheel chair. 

ultimatelyforever:

Both FR's dreams and XJ's dreams have a distinct filter though. The scenes in the trailer of XJ asking the king to allow their divorce, and of FR receiving the divorce paper in prison don't have that filter. 

I'm gonna guess that XJ feels like he "has to" temporarily divorce her to protect her somehow. Maybe he also begins dreaming about her death, and thinks separating will keep her alive? 

Good point on the filter. 

I think the divorce could also have something to do with Ruyi Pavillion. There's a scene where the two are fighting about Ruyi Pavillion. FR becomes the owner of Ruyi and I XJ wants to take down/destroy Ruyi. 

yunxi_:

@Nuryana 

I have a strong feeling that it will have a happy ending for two main reasons:

1.) The novel has a happy ending where they live happily married in the end! (They even gave each other longevity bracelet because they both die young in their dreams- although the drama is WAY different from the novel! The novel is actually a rebirth novel and not like a dream seeing the future!)

2.) There is no way they would cast a super popular and shipped couple like ZZH and JJY and make them do a drama with a tragic ending like their first drama (where they became super successful) because not only would it be a bad choice (for the production team), but it would cause the anger of probably countless fans who are watching this because they are heartbroken from the vague/tragic ending of LOY.

1. It's probably only different for the rebirth stuff to avoid Chinese tv broadcast censorship. Hopefully the ending is similar! 

Also, did anyone else notice they took down the episode previews for 25-30?  I saw them on iqiyi app yesterday/day before? And they're not there anymore?

@CheriLyn  whats happening in the previews for 25-30?

I really really really hope they don't divorce :( agh does anyone have the link of the video where Xu Jin asks for a divorce :( i want to make crazy theories to placate myself and say it will be a happy ending lol

yunxi_:

I really really really hope they don't divorce :( agh does anyone have the link of the video where Xu Jin asks for a divorce :( i want to make crazy theories to placate myself and say it will be a happy ending lol

It's a scene in the main trailer around 2:01

https://youtu.be/X0nR7pvgEL8