I managed to set up an account and a vip subscription.  However I have a problem with how the english subs are displaying. They're showing up from the right and moving to the left. Several lines are shown at once and its just a pain to follow. There seems to be no way to change this in the settings. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is this just the way it is and I have to deal with it? :--0

lifeispeachy:

I managed to set up an account and a vip subscription.  However I have a problem with how the english subs are displaying. They're showing up from the right and moving to the left. Several lines are shown at once and its just a pain to follow. There seems to be no way to change this in the settings. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is this just the way it is and I have to deal with it? :--0

After "fighting like hell" to be able to be VIP member on Youku, At last, i did it...I use WeChat Pay as payment way. 

So here, maybe it will help. 

1. First, you have to make sure, you watch from the one with English sub:
Word of Honor English Sub

2.  The one that you saw, if it's on the top, it's the timely comments. Not the sub. You can tick it off here:

3.  This is mine..and it's all good

GOOD LUCK!

I wish they had other options to pay :(

I bought an annual subscription. I'm not complaining, but how can I cancel it later so that they don't charge me more money?
Plus I bought bts from Word of honor and it shows me that now it will be charging me money weekly and monthly, how can I quit?

For Youku International App first anniversary they gave 40% discount (July,2023). Now how much cost for it 12 month VIP membership?

Paradoxical Mi:

For Youku International App first anniversary they gave 40% discount (July,2023). Now how much cost for it 12 month VIP membership?

I don't really know...i am already the member until 2024 cos i bought some package and i still have 1 more code to redeem for 1 year. But It's not that expensive compare to iQIYI. iQIYI is the most expensive one. 

And now you can watch on Youku website to: https://youku.tv/channel/webhome