I've updated to episode 17, but this will probably be the last episode that I upload. 

I've had a look at the other subber, and while I'm not sure where they're getting their subs from (if they're translating themselves, or if they were stolen from Tencent Malaysia where I heard has English subs), they're good translations and available off Facebook now. 

My goal with this project was for anyone who wants to watch to be able to do that, so it's a win-win situation for everyone. You guys get subs quicker, and I get more free time for my other hobbies. 

Thank you guys for your support! 

Thank You for all the subs so far!

jingling:

I'm subbing this drama because it's super funny and a lighthearted watch, and I hope that people who don't understand Mandarin can enjoy it too!

Some Important Notes:

• I will be subbing on Captionfy using the Youtube videos uploaded by Tencent video
  • The release schedule for raws is 2 episodes on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesdays on Youtube
  • I will try to sub them as quickly as possible, but it will happen when it happens
  • Do not steal the subs. Do not re-upload. Credit if my translations are used
  • If official subs are added, I will stop the project

You can find the subs here on Captionfy

& if you want to support the project, you can do so on Ko-fi

All updates will be posted on Ko-fi (so check there if I haven't updated in a while!)

Enjoy, and I hope you like this drama as much as I do! ♥️

Thank you.

thank you so much for this