LeeSeoYoon

beautiology101
So first of all... Yes, this is more likely a commercial than a drama, BUT i really enjoyed it. And i gave 10 points eventhough everything else has way less points, because i never forgot that this is for commercial use and not serious.

The storyline isn't deep, but cute and easy to follow. Sometimes it's weird, but it's because it's a commercial and they needed to show the beauty products. This read more is really good for korean beauty lovers who want to know some things about good products and also for fans who like the kshow "Lipstick Prince", because there are handsome guys doing make up for pretty girls~

I also really enjoyed watching the different supporting characters like the family of the main girl and her classmates. They have there own personality and history (sometimes a bit weird again because it's a beauty commercial...).

There are many moments where you think "This is too much... it's weird and REALLY cringy." BUT if you just want to spend some time watching some funny cute show, this is perfect for you!
Romance, Comedy, sometimes a bit*ch fight, good looking people (like in every kdrama) and last but not least second male-lead-syndrom T.T~

But attention, you will have the urge to buy all the beauty products -_- *ihavenomoney*
Hot Road
Feb 5, 2017
So first of all: This is one of my favourite movies!
The story, the cast, the chemistry between the characters, just everything!

The story all in all was good to follow. It was not too much.
The chemistry between the main characters was the best in the movie. It was just great to watch them together. I especially liked the kind of Tsundere type acting of Haruyama towards Kazuki and how she read more acted towards him.
The "fights" between different motorcycle gangs weren't shown much, even if i thought it would be an important point for the story.
Some things suddenly happen to keep the story interesting and eventhough i didn't expect it would end like that, you can look forward on seeing it!

Like i already said, the actors did a great job in enterpreting their characters to the fullest, eventhough it was sadly just a movie, so short :(
I can't add more, it was just nice!

The music just did it part to help building an atmosphere. It wasn't too much music, so on some points you can just focus on the dialogs or monologs of the characters.

I really recommend this movie to everyone! I watched it about three times now and i still enjoy it!
Wolf Girl and Black Prince
Really cute movie!
The story is easy to understand and although the characters have maybe a "bad" past, they don't explain too much about it, so it's not to deep.
The characters all in all are typical for a japanese movie: Tsundere boy and a girl who, i guess, wants to fall in love. I liked the interactions between the main characters, maybe ecspecially because it;s Yamazaki Kento :D But the main read more girl's character was kind of annoying till the end.

As i said, the story is easy, but sometimes too normal and in the middle of the movie the story is staying on one point, not going on until it reaches the "highlight" of the movie. I just watched it and i can't remember what actually happened in the middle.

Really annoying for me was the camera... Maybe i am a bit overreacting, but they often didn't show the faces while some characters were conversating and just filmed on a higher position... So you can't really see the actors actually acting in those scenes.

The other lead actors were good for the story and not explained too much, so they just helped on some points were it was useful.

All on all the storyline was nice for a stressful day to relax with some cute actors! I recommend it for lovers of typical japanese movies and tsundere lovers like me ^-^ !

Japan, Kanagawa, Yokohama