DreamingKoreanBallad

Angry Mom
May 8, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this drama from beginning to end. You might go into this thinking it's just another 'school' drama with teens bullying teens and what-not but it's not I promise you - this show had an equally dark side balanced so well with comedy - I applaud the writer & directors and everyone who made it possible! A school filled with corruption and head haunches greedy for power and money - read more we see how low they can go just for power. Kids lives get entangled in this mess and with Jo Kang Ja's help learn how to climb out of "hell".

Kim Hee Sun rocked as a high-schooler believe it or not, I was surprised how good she looked in a high-school uniform. She was great at portraying a mother determined to protect her daughter, although a little naïve in the beginning her character grew throughout the drama. Even though she was a mother she matched so well with one high-schooler I couldn't help but ship them whenever they were together. and watching her fight with people was a plus.
Kim Yoo Jung as Oh Ah Ran was great a playing a teenager scared of the people that threatened her and her moms safety. I loved her moments with Hong Sang Tae played by B1A4's Baro - she melted his heart of ice.
Ji Soo as Go Bok Dong - this guy literally stole the show, not to mention my heart too <3 Every scene he was in was beautiful, dark, emotional, heartbreaking and brilliant! His damaged heart at the start of the drama was beautifully mended throughout the drama, with the warm touch of people who cared for him and those he cared for - his tears were wiped away <3 He was my favorite out of all the characters on this drama and the main reason for my checking in diligently every week! You'll fall in love with him too as you watch this drama.
Ji Hyun Woo as Park No Ah (whenever I say/hear his name I can't help but laugh a little inside "No Ah = Noah - the ark) anyways lol - I honestly can't think of any other actor who would pull off a naïve, sincere, honest, and "greatest fool" (quoting the drama words) "in the world." than he himself. I honestly got annoyed by his naivety in the beginning of the drama but it eventually ended up being his charm "after his eyes were opened". His fight to protect "his kids" was precious. & I enjoyed watching it.
Baro played a character who was caught in the prison of his dad's rules - Kim Yoo Jung tries to pull him out.
All the villains, supporting cast, guest stars were great.

The OST might not be up everyone's alley but it sure was right up mine! Most of the songs have a jazzy feel to them and are in half English/Korean - I loved each and every song! "Angry Mom" by Lee Juhan, "Sunny Side Up" by Ashbun, "Happy Magic" by Lee Hyun Woo, "Crying, Crying, Crying/I Love You, I'm Sorry" by ALi, & "Teleport Me" by Aberdeen Orange.

I would definitely re-watch this sometime in the near future and I highly recommend it^^
Bad Guys
Dec 19, 2014
This drama is pure genius! Thank you writer and actors for letting me have a blast watching this and keeping me thrilled with every episode! This drama never got boring - it was so interesting, I loved every second and I highly recommend it!!! There are tons of action scenes, weapons and fights that take place during this drama but you should expect that if you're watching a crime related drama ;) read more Story: In order to catch "bad guys" former detective Oh Gu Tak forms a team of "bad guys" to rid the city of the other "bad guys" < This was one of the things that attracted me to this drama ;)

Cast: Lee Jung Moon (Park Hae Jin) *My personal favorite* (and the reason I started this drama), a genius "psychopath" they have labeled him but is that really what he is? His character had a childlikeness to him that I loved - he was vulnerable and honest. Park Woong Cheol (Ma Dong Seok) a gangster with a warm heart - I loved the bromance between him & Jung Moon <3 Jung Tae Soo (Jo Dong Hyeok) a contract killer who turned himself in. Oh Gu Tak (Kim Sang Joon) a former detective who is kicked out after his daughter dies b/c of being overly violent; He brings Jung Moon, Woong Cheol & Tae Soo together & forms the "bad guy" team (but are his intentions pure?) We see these guys build friendships with each other and learn how to care for other people - can bad people become good people?

Music: The intense ost was right on par with every scene.

Re-watch Value: 10/10 - I loved every second of this drama so I will definitely re-watch this <3

A couple of my favorite quotes: "Violence is the law of beasts. Non-violence is the law of people." - Gu Hyeon - "To sin is a human business, but to justify sins is a devilish business." - Jung Moon quoting 'Tolstoy'
Dr. Frost
Feb 3, 2015
I personally liked it. I have only read chap.1 of the webtoon (b/c I am not someone who reads webtoons) before I started watching this drama, so I can't compare the two. But I thought the drama was made really well and the entire cast did a stellar job.

Story: About a man called Frost who due to an accident when young lost most of his emotions and had his hair turned read more white. He and his team of "buddies" solve cases dealing with psychology. Every episode deals with a different case - but there is one underlying case involving Frost that starts showing itself mid-way.

Cast: Dr.Frost (Song Chang Eui) This is the first drama I am recognizing him in and I think he did a great job, he's attractive even with the 'white' hair ;) His very rational and thought processing mind was very believable. I liked how I could see the puzzle pieces come together in his eyes. I wouldn't mind working for him myself^^. Yoon Seung Ah (Jung Eun Chae) First time I've seen this actress too, I liked her as the novice apprentice who has a totally different character than Frost - they worked well together. Cheon Sang Won (Choi Jung Woo) was great as the head professor. (I always enjoy seeing this actor in dramas). Song Sun (Lee Yoon Ji) at first I didn't like her b/c of her animosity towards Frost but about half-way in the drama, she stopped acting rude and was then pleasant to watch ;) Nam Tae Bong (Sung Ji Ru) I loved him as the Detective - always bringing new cases for Frost to help solve, he made the drama even better by being there. All the supporting and guest characters did a good job.

Music: It was good and suspenseful at times but I don't remember any actual songs.

Re-watch Value: 5.5 - If I get hungry for some psychological stuff again I may re-watch a couple episodes here and there.
Falling for Innocence
May 23, 2015
I really enjoyed this drama, from the story-line to Jung Kyung Ho's acting and everything in between. It is filled with sweet/cute moments and silly situations or happenings b/c of the main guy - Kang Min Ho - 's heart transplant. He starts to have emotions and unconscious thoughts like his donor, from taste in food to taste in women! It might sound ridiculous but it's hilarious and honestly quite sweet. ^^ read more I enjoyed it from beginning to end, the acting was well played for every character, the comedy was excellent - I laughed so many times at Kang Min Ho's actions, sometimes even just one look or one expression would get me laughing :P I loved the "Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Wendy & Tinkerbell" references ;)

All the cast did great jobs - especially Jung Kyung Ho as Kang Min Ho & Kim So Yeon as Kim Soon Jung - Their interactions were always funny & cute. The actor (won't give out the name) who played the villain did a great job at making himself a believable villain. This was also the best role Ahn Suk Hwan has ever played! A kind-hearted dad for once who didn't have a stupid laugh between every word. PLEASE play more character roles like this one!!!

The OST fit the drama but was nothing too impactful - the song I remember the most vividly is Dong Wook & Min Ho's Ringtone song: "Each Time You Do That"/"?????" by Toy/?? - If I had a cellphone I'd make this my ringtone^^

Yes, I would re-watch this - even if it was just to watch Jung Kyung Ho's adorableness some more ^-^
I recommend it for anyone who loves cute romantic dramas with a splash of detective/business...

"People forget love with the excuse of work." - Kang Min Ho
Liar Game
Nov 26, 2014
Wow, what a drama! If you're like me and you like physiological things, mystery and crime then you'll enjoy this show! This kept me at the edge of my seat on every episode!

Story: A whole group of people pulled into a game where there is huge money at stake, surrounded with lies and manipulation - can the truth speak out? It really makes you think - and that's what I liked read more about it. When you are on a game where lying is key - should you be even more honest? or should you do your best to manipulate others? I myself am a very very bad liar - as soon as I even try and lie - I'll start laughing and end up giving myself away... I am however very suspicious of people and their intentions - I don't trust easily..."Trust is built up over time but it can break in a split second."

Cast: Ha Woo Jin (Lee Sang Yoon) He was one of the biggest reasons I started this drama. & He became my absolute favorite character. His character is insanely attractive and mysterious, and he holds that quality that you know you can trust him no matter what. As soon as he is released from jail he meets Nam Da Jung (Kim So Eun) who asks him to help her on 'Liar Game'. This is my first time seeing her but I absolutely loved her, she's a great actress & I'll be looking forward to more projects by her. She totally fit the part of a naïve honest person. Kang Do Young (Shin Sung Rok) The mastermind of Liar Game - I swear he is evil to his core... Jo Dal Goo (Jo Jae Yun) I loved his character lol - this actor can always make me laugh :P Jamie (Lee El) She was hateful at first but as the show progressed I started to like her (weird) lol

Music: It was intense but I can't say I remember any songs...

Re-watch Value: 9.5 - very high, I will definitely re-watch this someday.
High Society
Jul 29, 2015
I enjoyed it, or should I say "some" of it lol, I skipped all the "elderly" scenes, and basically watched the rest. I think It's a decent one-time-watch - just for the second leads.

Cast: Uee & Sung Joon were a very very boring and uninteresting couple with zero chemistry. Everything felt so stale and "fake" between them. Their "love" wasn't believable - even to the last episode. I don't know if read more it had something to do with the writer, the directing, the actors themselves or the characters they were trying to portray - but it didn't work... On the other hand, Park Hyung Shik & Im Ji Yeon had amazing chemistry and their scenes together were always adorably cute^^ - I stuck with this drama just for them <3 Chang Soo (PHS) was funny, realistic, Hot and very very charismatic ;D I loved his style (hair, clothes & personality) <He had a great role. Ji Yi (IJY) was also funny, down to earth, adorably cute - she's like no other female drama lead I've ever encountered before - It's no wonder our Chang Soo falls for her ;) She makes you wonder how her brain works - she amazed me with her responses to people time and time again. I was speechless at her unconventional ways of relating to people. *Best couple award should go to them*

Music: I personally loved the OST - Train "Just a Memory" (Played once during a bicycle race between Sung Joon & Hyung Shik), Jung Yup "Dazzling Day", Kim Joo Na "I Can't Live Without You", Acoustic Collabo "Don't Do That", Park Hyung Shik "You're My Only Love", Maximilian Hecker "Summer Days In Bloom" - I absolutely loved each and every song ^-^

I won't re-watch this drama entirely - But I would definitely re-watch any and all scenes with Chang Soo & Ji Yi^^ & I will listen to the OST for a long time to come ;)

I think it's good to watch at least once - and if anything - skip-watching may be best :) I'm glad I watched it for Chang Soo & Ji Yi and the OST - so I'm satisfied & I liked the ending ;)
Ugly Alert
Aug 6, 2014
Hard to believe a drama that has 133 episodes could be rated a 10 - but this is almost a perfect drama lol
It never dragged or got boring, each episode had it's own excitement - the story progressed very nicely. There was one character I hated but he never got on my last nerve like some characters in dramas do (a.k.a My Daughter the Flower killer girl) - even though he read more was a hateful character - you just somehow knew he couldn't win...This drama is filled with optimism and looking at a persons best along with the worst - to see the human - it's truly beautiful <3 I loved every other character on this drama (well...maybe a few episodes in the beginning I wasn't that fond of Do Hui's step-mom but I warmed up to her later; & Ju Yeong's mom was a bit irritating until the last 10-15 episodes where I started to like her too -) I didn't much care for Jin Ju & Chul Su - she annoyed me a LOT in the earlier episodes & he to be honest wasn't much of a 'man' he was too wimpy. I loved Na Ri - she was adorable throughout the entire drama <3 I loved 4 characters the most: Jun Su, Do Hui, Hyeon Suk & Ju Yeong - I didn't know much about HS or JY early on so I was really fond of JS and DH but somewhere into the drama I started to like HS and JY a little more than the other 2 characters lol and oh boy does Hyeon Suk ever look really handsome when he smiles (it lights up his whole face) <3 oh and I Loved the 'teacher' In Joo (?) she always looked like a fashion statement lol - she was pretty funny too ;)
Music: Really good - I can remember about 4-5 songs :D
Re-watch Value: 8.5 - I would love to re-watch it again - but it is a bit long - I may skip around if I do ;)
Defendant
Mar 21, 2017
This is the truest example of how a drama should start, develop and end. *Drama writers/directors take note* - this drama was pure BRILLIANT!!! From the story, to the acting, even to the music! *I love you baby* ;) Haha, A very enjoyable drama that never made me loose interest not even for a split second - not even during the days in between waiting for a new episode to air. Every read more week I was anticipating this drama, I couldn't get enough of it, I even wanted to watch every episode over again after I saw it (I had to really hold myself back from doing that - and I've never had that problem before b/c I never desired to watch an episode I had just watched over again right away lol) - you can bet I'm going to marathon this drama once again starting tomorrow from start to finish! Yes, it's simply that good! Hey, it even made it into my top 5!

Story: It's about a man who is sentenced to death for killing his wife and daughter and his desperate attempt to prove himself innocent. When your life takes an turn from a revered prosecutor with a loving family to a death row inmate who murdered his family - you know something big is in store.

Cast/Characters: Ji Sung as Park Jeong Woo - I can't praise his role and acting in this drama enough. He really outdid himself in this and I'm so very proud of him, I can't imagine any other actor in this role - it was simply perfect for him! In my eyes this was his greatest work yet and it showcased his best acting abilities yet! I loved his character and his determination to prove himself innocent. You could see every single emotion flash across his face. Brilliant acting.
Uhm Ki Joon as Cha Min Ho - you can't really get a better actor to play the villain role in a drama, I've seen him play many villain roles and this one is my favorite. A great actor for sure! He and Ji Sung were perfect acting partners - and they had great acting chemistry (heck, the entire cast had great chemistry). I love villains who are pure villain - they make you love to hate them. (if that sounds right - a pure villain with no heart one can only loathe but a villain who does have some heart - makes you hate them but in a way care more about their character - even though you can't wait to see them pay for their crimes). I would love to see these two in another drama together again.
Shin Rin Ah as Ha Yeon (Jeong Woo's daughter) this child is brilliant in her acting - she will make you cry, she's so good. She's a natural.
Kim Min Suk as Seong Kyu one of my favorite supporting characters in this drama, I loved the time we had with him in this.
Jo Jae Yun as Cheol Shik - the best side-kick one could ever wish for! I love this actor in every drama I see him in (however I do much prefer him to be our good guy so I can adore him fully!) He always makes me laugh in the dramas he's in - he's like your comedy relief from all the suspense lol and his bromance with Ji Sung in this is so nice! I sometimes wish he was in every drama I watched lol
All of Jeong Woo's cell mates deserve to be mentioned: Moong Chi (Oh Dae Hwan), Rockfish (Jo Jae Ryong), Bundle (Woo Hyun), & Bang Jang (Yun Yeong Hyun). Attorney Seo Eun Hye was wonderful in her role, as was Seok (Min Ho's henchman) in his role. So many actors and they are all so good! More mentions: Tae Soo (Kang Sung Min), Jun Hyuk (Oh Chang Seok), Prosecutor Go Dong Yoon (Lee Shin Sung), & Prosecutor Choi Tae Hong (Park Ho San) I really liked him - such a good mentor and head prosecutor ^^

Music: "I Love You Baby" will have a whole new meaning to you after watching this drama and you'll always be reminded of Cheol Shik whenever you hear this song ^_^ I love how they incorporated this classic hit song into this drama ^^

Re-watch value: 10/10 - You know I'll re-watch this one and right away too! I can't get enough of it, so I have to see it all over again from start to finish - not missing a single second (there will be Zero skip-watching folks). ;)

I HIGHLY recommend this to EVERYONE! It's the best drama of the year so far! Heck, it's the best drama I've seen in a long time - sure others have been good or even really great to excellent but none of them top this one in terms of enjoyment and brilliant story writing and acting! This is a true GEM - a Masterpiece if I ever saw one!
The Princess' Man
Nov 12, 2014
Another drama that gets a 10 across the board from me lol, This was seriously such a good drama though, my heart is overflowing now after finishing it (how will I recover? <3 ) The beginning is really sweet and romantic and very enjoyable to watch - I was drawn in more by each episode but I was totally sunk by episode 11 (what can I say - I LOVE action mixed read more with desperate romance <3 )

Cast: Park Shi Ho (Seung Yu) he's a pretty good lookin' guy to begin with but take his hair down and put dark clothes on him - man you got a stud ;D Seriously, I have a thing for guys dressed like that <3 He starts off as a cheerful playboy type that changes when tragedy strikes his family - he then transforms into this Wildman for a few episodes (seriously, my sister walked in and asked me if I was watching a tarzan movie lol) and after that he goes into serious hottie mode - I can't not fangirl over him right now <3 Moon Chae Won (Se Ryeong) a very strong and brave woman who will risk anything for the man she loves. I loved her character and I applauded her several times (I even cheered once). She is exceptionally beautiful in this drama - her eyes are like does eyes - so pretty and so big and clear ;D Hong Soo Hyun (Princess Kyung Hye) when I started this I honestly wasn't that thrilled to see her after watching her very bad performance on Give Love Away earlier this year - I had put her on my blacklist - but after watching this drama I have to say she redeemed herself in my book and is now going to be removed from my blacklist. I really liked her character on here, I was slightly annoyed with her during a couple of the earlier episodes when her dad was alive but after that I loved her. Song Jong Ho (Shin Myun) - I hated his guts so much >_< I was anticipating his death. I loved Seung Yu's side-kicks from episode 11+ ;D they were a great addition to the show ;D And I adored his little niece - such a cutie <3 I could mention more but I covered the main ;D

Music: I loved all of it, but one song in particular (the very first song played on the very first episode) sounds identical to the Christmas song (Ring Christmas Bells) that half the time I couldn't take it seriously - I liked it but my mind would sing the Christmas song that I know lol - My favorite part's of the OST come by episode 13+ (Perfect songs with the perfect singers) <3

Re-watch Value: 10 - I will definitely re-watch this drama again (I might skip some of the "elder" characters scenes early on though lol)

Highly recommended ;D
East of Eden
Apr 26, 2014
I really liked this drama, I recently re-watched this drama this past year (2013) and I enjoyed it just about as much as I did when I watched it the first time.
Obviously there is a switch of birth at the hospital by a nurse filled with revenge against the villain.

Cast: I loved most of the characters, and hated a few too. My favorite was not the main lead (but he read more was the reason I watched this drama the first time lol) I fell in love with Park Hae Jin's character (this is actually the drama where I became a fan of Park Hae Jin) - he plays the good guys son raised by the villain - he has a lot of pain in his heart b/c he is good-natured but get's forced to do things at times that go against his conscience. He does what his "father" orders him to do and puts a seal on his heart in order to act it out. He will commit one MAJOR sin in this drama - but as the drama progresses you feel for him again and he wiggles his way into your heart. (I personally found him more attractive than the lead guy) and I liked his "love story" more than the lead guys too lol. Don't get me wrong though I still loved the lead guy ALOT and I loved his "love story" too (but his is more tragic - his pulls ALOT of tears out of your eyes *sniff *sniff)
The villains son - to be honest I liked him a bit at the beginning and then really started to detest him somewhere in the middle (believe me you probably will too - if you get emotionally attached to characters as I do).

Music: was AMAZING!!! I loved how the producers kind of gave each character their OWN song (if you read the lyrics you'll understand what I mean - reading the lyrics as you watch the drama is a true tear jerker)

Re-watch Value: Is a definite (since I have already re-watched this drama :D )
What Happens to My Family?
Feb 17, 2015
This was a great family drama, I thoroughly enjoyed all the characters stories. It has a great balance of family drama, comedy, romance, and crazy "happenings" in every episode to keep you entertained and invested in the story. Every character is unique and charming in their own way - you'll love them, hate them or maybe even a little of both at times ;) I think it's a great family drama that read more everyone should watch - especially if you want to learn how to treat your family better. It teaches a good lesson on that point.

Cast: My favorite character was Dal Bong (Hyung Sik) I think he resembled his father in personality and traits the most - he was the most caring kid this guy had - even in his immaturity he was still pretty mature lol His character brings life to this drama with all his charm, cuteness, emotions, temper, awkwardness & that "fake laughter" of his that was so similar to his dads^^ Seol Woo the country bumpkin as I call her is my second favorite. Kang Shim & Tae Joo were the hilarious couple - man that guy can make lots of weird, crazy, strange ugly funny faces lol - but he was quite charming when he was serious <3 & KS can sure make a person cry :'( The Dad is my next favorite - his only fault - being a little too self-less. Then we have the cousin Young Sul - always looking for trouble might I say lol The rest are all on equal boats for me - I never really liked Kang Jae (the older brother) he was way too emotion-less and distant but there were a couple scenes where he made me cry. He's arrogant and I've never liked arrogant people - they rub me the wrong way... oh and Dal Bong's "friend" Eun Ho was a great part of the cast too, he really riles Dal Bong's feathers up and it was entertaining most of the time, a few times I got mad at him but that quickly dissipated every time :P

Music: On the Road by Choi Baek Ho, I Told You by Yozoh, Father's Youth by ? (I really like this song but I don't know the artist)

Re-watch Value: 9/10 I really enjoyed it and will re-watch it again someday.
Doctors
Aug 23, 2016
I enjoyed watching this drama weekly - no it doesn't have the strongest plot and the story is weak but I liked the realistic approach to love that this drama told by the quotes at the beginning and end of every episode. It showed how peoples different perspectives on life, love and relationships can cause misunderstandings, hurt, anger, acceptance and can change a person's view on things by listening to the others read more perspective on it. - I didn't get myself all involved in the supposed "gangster" doctor factor - as that (even if it's in the description) wasn't the main focus of this drama, it's simply the past and hurting side of our main lead girl's character. The description also says how she "changes when she meets Ji Hong" - so it's obvious we wouldn't see that side of her all the time. (I mean face it - one can't go around beating up people every single day of their lives now can they? Not when they are a doctor anyway). :P

A lot of people seemed to be put off by the "teacher/student" thing but I seriously don't see the big deal with it. It's not like anything inappropriate ever happened when they were "teacher & student". They hung out more often then a "teacher/student" generally would (if it were under NORMAL circumstances) but this drama wasn't a "normal situation" drama - the teacher LIVED at her grandma's place! So Obviously they would grow closer and spend more time together - but even then NOTHING inappropriate happened EVER. (of course there were underlying feelings, but none "displayed" until one incident happens and then ... they meet again). Plus I thought KRW and PSH had really good chemistry <3

Story: A girl who comes from heartache has built a wall around her heart and acts out - she then meets her teacher/mentor who leads her to a different way of life. They all meet as doctors again later and we see several different patients come in and get treated. (I actually liked the patients stories more than the "doctoring" part lol) - It's a medical drama but I think it was a slightly more loosely based one where they didn't necessarily go that deep into the medical aspects of it all (so actual doctors might find it a tad unrealistic) but if you ignore that and just watch it for what it is - basically a love story - then you might enjoy it like I did.

Now I however do Not think this drama should have lasted for 20 episodes - it would have been much better at 16 (or even just 18) - 20 was too much so I can understand people who think it's boring or they say they have lost "interest" it's not one of those dramas where you will be sitting on the edge of your seat or where your mind will be at work the entire time - No. It' just a drama to sit down and watch in relaxation. - At least that's how it was for me. -

Cast: My favorite characters are Ji Hong played by Kim Rae Won <3 (perfect kind of guy in my eyes) ^^ Pi Yeong Gook played by Baek Sung Hyun ^_^ (my side romance LOVE) and Seo Woo played by Lee Sung Kyung (the second lead girl that many loved to hate but I loved to understand and like & I totally shipped her with Yeong Gook <3 ). So to get nitty gritty here... Ji Hong is a very playful and fun loving teacher/doctor who is almost always smiling and being cute (and KRW fits this role so well!), You'd have a hard time not falling for this witty and charming man ;) Pi Yeong Gook is the sweet and kind best buddy a girl could ever wish to have that also secretly likes his friend. ^_^ I adored him and so wish he had more screen time!!! Seo Woo was a misunderstood girl who acted bitter and mean on the outside but who was really wounded on the inside - all she needed was some tender loving care people! I liked her and like PYG I wish she had more screen time!!! (they could have shared the screen time between PSH & KRW with PYG & SW! It would have been better too I think if they did that. I didn't like the second lead guy played by Yoon Kyun Sang at all until half way through when my opinion changed a little b/c he wasn't so clingy and mean like he was earlier. I LOVED his uncle though <3 Gosh that man was adorable! ^_^

Most memorable and enjoyable guest appearances: Ji Soo, Lee Sang Yeob, Nam Goong Min, & Han Hye Jin. Their stories were all really good as were their performances <3 (a lot of people were complaining about not seeing Ji Soo all the time - but his role was just a "guest" role it wasn't a supporting role. I do wish they would have a shown a little more after he was in the hospital but... I enjoyed his time that he was on here.)

Music: I liked it. and they fit well with the drama's atmosphere.

Re-watch value??? humm... Idk, I might b/c of Kim Rae Won and Baek Sung Hyun - but it might be a skip watcher lol

I'm giving it a rating of 8 simply b/c I did enjoy it - but it wasn't the best drama by far and it shouldn't have had so many episodes (especially when BM was cut and this wasn't... but... anyways that is again just my opinion.)
Super Daddy Yeol
May 4, 2015
I marathoned this drama, I didn't watch it week to week, so I probably got different feelings from it then the other viewers. I enjoyed every moment of this drama - it never got boring or draggy for me. The sound effects were great most of the time - sometimes they were over-used (tvN likes to over-do sound effects sometimes though). Even though this drama deals with a serious topic like cancer read more - it delivers it in a more "peaceful" way then a melodrama way - it was easy enough to watch and I only cried a few times. Plus I liked how the ending was telling viewers to never give up hope & live life like it's a miracle - b/c every moment is a miracle. :D

The entire cast did a great job - every once in awhile I could see some over-acting going on (but I think the directors wanted it that way, so I won't complain b/c it did come across as comical that way). Lee Yoo Ri did great in her role as Cha Mi Rae, super hilarious & yet stubbornly proud... she played out every emotion perfectly! Cheers to her! I hope to see her in more dramas like this, rather than her usual "villain" type roles she's known for in her other dramas. Lee Dong Gun was great as Han Yeol, a very naïve and somewhat stupid loving man, I liked him but I also got annoyed by his "I'm going to throw everything away for love" type attitude he displayed at least 4xs on the show. Lee Re was awesome as Sa Rang "love" - it's my first time seeing this little girl on a drama and I can't wait to see more of her!

I can't forget the side characters like Seo Jun Yeong as Dr.Shin (I love this actor seriously!) <expect an article about him in the future> He always amazes me with his roles and he's SOOOO CUTE ?.? (I personally think he's a mix of So Ji Sub & Kim Rae Won) anyways - his character was fun to watch as the cute clumsy doctor who had a crush on Mi Rae (his sunbae) their interactions were adorable ^-^ Seo Ye Ji as Ji Hye is also a new face to me (I think she's pretty but has an odd voice) - she was overly comical - sometimes annoying but I did laugh several times with her "over-acting" - so I guess it worked lol.

All the baseball teammates did good playing their roles - especially: Choi Min Sung, Park Joo Hyung, & Choi Dae Cheol -

The music was EXCELLENT! I loved every song - my favorite was "Meaning of You" by IU - followed by: "Yolo Man" by Jung Dong Ha, "Because of You" by SPICA, & "It Hurts, It Hurts" by Lim Jeong Hee, other songs that were good but not my favorites: "Mirage" by Changmin & "?" by MIII

I would definitely re-watch this drama & I do recommend it for marathoning ^-^
The Three Musketeers
Nov 3, 2014
Wow, what a great show with a Daebak ending! Can't wait for season 2 to come - I've heard it's coming out in January!

Story: The Prince and his two guards/friends form the Three Musketeers. They, along with Park Dal Hyang go around causing havoc by trying to bring peace - it's a very enjoyable ride.

Cast: Park Dal Hyang (Jung Yong Hwa) a country boy who practiced hard enough to become read more a guard in Hanyang where he soon meets the Three Musketeers and their journey begins. He is a very sincere yet naïve person who I believe matured during the duration of the drama. Prince So Hyeon (Lee Jin Wook) my personal favorite character, he's always joking and laughing but he does have a scar that has prevented his relationship with the Crown Princess Yoon Seo - through the princes friends Heo Seung Po & Ahn Min Seo as well as newcomer Dal Hyang his heart begins to open to his wife <3 Their scenes together were some of my personal favorite scenes to watch^^ These characters are constantly going through ups and downs during this drama (and it's only season 1)! Mi Ryeong/Hyang Sun is basically the antagonist - she's evil any way you look at her. And I swear the King is the stupidest person on this show.

Music: I remember only 1 song and that's the song where the lyrics say one for all all for one lol - I love that song.

Re-watch Value: 10/10 I would LOVE to re-watch this at some point - but not until all 3 seasons are complete^^

Overall this drama is very enjoyable to watch, you will be laughing, crying, going WTH?! lol - all sorts of emotions and they make the show amazing!
One Warm Word
May 30, 2014
I really enjoyed this drama even though it seems most people didn't, you have to take each individual's thoughts and situations into your own mind while watching this drama or you could make wrong judgments too soon. I found this drama to be very unique and at first I didn't want to watch it b/c it was about an affair - but when I decided to watch it, it turned out to read more me far more than I was expecting - it shows just how much damage an affair can to do to a persons emotions, how it can affect them, and the people around them - plus is shows people how to receive healings for those wounds afflicted to them - I think this drama taught a great lesson.
Cast: my favorite character in this drama was Kim Sung Soo (Lee Sang Woo) I found him to be the most loving, compassionate, hurt person during this drama, of course he too has his flaws and has made similar mistakes - but he has learned from them and tries to be a better man - even through his struggle of whether or not he should get a divorce.
My second favorite character was: Song Mi Kyung - she was the wife to the other male lead on the drama - she struggled with being "perfect" and that of course never let her show her hurts and true self - basically she lived beating herself up inside everyday while trying to show a happy appearance - which is what she thought everyone wanted her to show. I found her character to be strong, wise but yet foolish, hurt and desiring love.
There was also Kim Sung Soo & Na Eun Jin's daughter whom I loved very much.
As for the other 2 main characters I didn't like them much as they never really felt "apologetic" for their sins they committed against their spouses - one (the woman) was way too "pity me" type and that got on my nerves a lot (but she made up for herself in the end) the other character (the guy) was way to arrogant and always thought he was right - he basically never sincerely apologized for his actions - he believed he was right and no one should judge him for it - that angered me a lot - I never really liked him at all.
Side Characters: there was Mi Kyung's brother and Na Eun Jin's sister who formed a relationship - as you can imagine there would be a struggle with their relationship - but I really loved it - they were special to me. Plus Na Eun Jin's parents relationship was really great to see.
Music: was really good - although a couple of times I thought the song was inappropriate for some scenes they added the song to - my favorite song (that I still listen to) is: I Love You by (the girl from Clazziquai)
Basically if you are interested in dramas that show things very uniquely and from all perspectives then you should watch this show - but don't be too biased when doing so - or you may hate people wrongly.
Re-watch value: for me it is a 10 - I will definitely re-watch this drama someday and even buy it if it becomes available.

Minnesota