Julius Angelo Garcia

Water Boyy The Series
We all make mistakes.
But, when it pulls you down
That's where stupidity begins. - Episode 13

When you had watched several thai series, you will not find whose most charming actors and actresses, its the storyline that will be wow factor after all.. Beautiful faces does not fascinate you at all. Well, honestly, it's a plus point, but if your story is inferior, you will not be able to take it. read more First episode, just a few minutes, I said, "What is that, how come a girl be in a swimming team who is purely male? I think that's the story all about. I killed my laptop and suddenly after few more minutes of reading reviews, i nodded and got back To watching the series.

This may be your series that makes me tired of watching. each character has a side story. It has been sewing so much. But I think it's part of the storyline, telling the viewers that everyone's part of every person. A man can not stand on his own without the help of other person. Perhaps it is also a moral of the series.

In the Philippines, 'suicide is not the case because of many gossipers, so even a neighbor's brother, knows. In Thailand, 'not so. If you're not interested, you will not notice. They have their own life. When you do not come close, you have no friends. But this series tells a different perspective, unity. I'm wrong to say that they have their own lives because the Thai ones, at first it was silent, at first unobtrusive. But when they know you better, whether you like it or not, you'll be someone's friend. Your gestures are just like your eyebrows, just keep quiet, they know that something is wrong or something else. Make them friends, friendship, deeper, just like water. If they are not, they will not be too busy if there is no solid evidence.

"It does not matter where other people might be happy for yoy. What's important is what makes you happy."

It ended up well and I feel Season 2 is just like other series. Speechless but many are said. Kudos!
Waterboyy The Series (2017)
Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey 2
This is your sequel in the first series. That's why I look forward to it because I feel, more struggles to experience and its real.
The actors evolved into much mature roles. This was a year after the first series and came to think that just one year ago the drama's timeline. I thought there would be lapses in acting because one year also passed, but the actors are really great. The read more composure, substance, and skills of each other, have improved.
The storyline was also leverage on the next level. It's more complicated, more difficult, and more robust. This drama has balance two face stories. Not just pure love, not just sadness, balance. And another, I see more capabilities of each character, how much they can and do for the people they care about.

There is one who needs to get away to fulfill their dreams, there is one who can not afford to be away of the one she loves because of distance, another one is in denial of what he is feeling inside but keeps on showing it, and the last one continue to love, reveal that Heartily though he is not sure if that person can afford all his offerings. These 4 faces of each character really hit me hard. You can be one of these four. You can be a martyr but childish, or be in denial but vocal to those you feel.
When I finished watching it, I know for myself that this is your last series, which will not have season 2 because of the close book. All questions have been answered in previous chapters. The fabulous and superb layout and texture of the story are accompanied by the intelligent performance of the selected actors. Kudos!
Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey 2 (2017)
Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey
Met. Fallen. Fell down.
Who ever wants to join an organization that is super creepy of leaders? That's the question that hit my mind on the first few episodes. Just imagine, you will follow in every place, you'll be convinced, just to get you involved. Pretty creepy.
The storyline is simple. It seems almost all the Thai drama I've seen like this. The simpler, the better, that's the motto of Thai drama. read more Then there are encounters pa with cats and dogs. I do not like cats or dogs either, but when I look at it, I look at the animals. They are also people who need care, love and care.
The actors are really great. The first thing to do was but for a while, it fell too. Indeed, in the beginning, eventually, also fell. Pick up the plot, so maybe season 2 is just released this year.
Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey (2016)
Choose
This is a simple thai bl drama to watch. The pacing is fast and the actors are quiet good. I know understand why many people give this drama a low rating. It is simple drama with heart-breaking ending. It is simple to the point that you'll get bored on the first parts.

I asked myself many times, why Tawan? How do Tawan love Ton if he isn't showing it? I don't see read more things coming towards the ending. I cried and the realization of how Mr. Tawan love Ton unconditionally. It is giving yourself, your happiness to the one you really love. Kudos to the team behind this short drama.
Sotus: The Series
This is my second Thai BL series. It super-exceeded 2 moons(except the cuteness of the actors)

"Do not Judge the Book by Its Cover"
Most movie-goers or watch series, they would always look to the lists of the casts and do some research what the artists have achieved. Well, that's true, because without acting experience or the actor / actor's appearance at the same time in the show, you're not going to read more play it. So you have time to entertain.
This is the second after 2 Moons. I say, follow-up of 2 Moons, season 2 but far, maybe next year. Then I saw your trailer, 'I'm not impressed. Is not it, usually, in a trailer, you should get your attention, but not.
No choice, no other motive when break. The setting was usual, school ground, school auditorium, field. I was shocked! First episode it just triggers your angry button. You'll be able to get rid of the execution of anger in scenes. You will be brought. Your rocky lines of actors, realistic. You'll be disappointed that even if you're affected by their emotions. Then you can also say YES when he trashtalk your badass against him. extraordinaire
As usual, the story flow is slow but it's okay. Because of this, every character, role-leader or supporting role, has the opportunity to recognize the viewers. Well, the lead is of course the center of the series. Its casting is good, because as I said, you can take on their acting skills.
You can not predict what will happen next.
Unexpected. Realistic. Season 2.
Sotus, the series (2016)
Grey Rainbow
Another Masterpiece
Okay, let's get this straight. When you say the series, long, numerous revelations, more complete, numerous villains and many die. And usually, series has to be like 10+ episodes to be called series consisting of 10+ hours. But this series proves, "That's not the time, that's the substance."
First, I do not consider watching this because it's not a good trailer. You will not be interested in a trailer anymore. read more Well, usually the trailer is the base if you watch the show, or maybe if you want to see the acting of the actors. But this series is an exception. Fantabulous(Fantastic and fabulous!)
Thai producers of series like this always tease me. Why ?! Why always produce a simple trailer for a spectacular show ?! It's a trap my dear, 'do not trick the thai series just to simplify the trailer, your type you'll get bored. So much goodness!
From actors, to the cinematography, settings, to travel to various Thai temples, together with mixed fun, sadness, crying and love you do not know. This series made it possible to bring in my eyes what society does not see. The deeper perspective on how gay couples or other same-sex couples really struggle, how they feel, how they love, how they can be loved, and how they can succeed in life. So damn good!

Another masterpiece. Hays, very well done. 'Not satisfied with the "simple" trailer, it's too smart in the plot itself. : D
Gray Rainbow (2016)
2 Moons The Series
This is series is holy cow! This is my First Thai BL series, and you've exceeded my expectations! I love the actors,

November 30