Hi!!! :)  So I'm currently watching ep 7 of this Chinese drama called Boss and Me. So far for me the drama is a bit cute but at the same time kind of silly :D 

And I saw that there are 33 eps altogether!!! 

So I wanna know if it's worth watching???  Like is it good throughout or is it boring later or does the story start dragging?? or are there any terribly irritating characters or is the ending horrible??

Try to reply with less spoilers if possible

Thanks!! :)

I dropped it at Ep10, because it is as you said... Cute but silly .... But that is just my taste, I prefer raw emotions, complex characters, over "cute" scenes..... 
Also,the female lead is typical doormat and lacks intelligence ... As usual,  doormats are dumb, clumsy, hard-working, stubborn, sweet and very cheerful/optimistic ... and to cinch her appeal, she is feisty w/ the male lead... and often acts like a "noble idiot"...:P:P:P
definitely not worth watching in my opinion. I had high hopes for it but the main male lead really just destroyed what little hope for it I had with his monotone voice and his boring persona. I kept expecting him to grow a personality and not be so dry and boring but he remained boring the further I got into it so I dropped it.The main female lead is also so dumb and clumsy that it was painful. I felt like this entire drama was geared towards advertising China's latest prototype robot (the male lead). I'm not sure if it was just him as an actor or if the writer just forgot to include a personality when they wrote the main male lead's character. whatever the reason, this drama was more agony than it's worth.
I say keep watching! I absolutely loved this drama! Yes it was cute and silly but I loved that it was. I was never bored. I also liked the male lead. It was because of his usually stoic personality that when he did smile and laugh, it meant so much more.
It wasn't a favourite and i think its a bit hyped but agree cute but silly. There are loads more Chinese dramas that are better but i suppose it depends on what you like. I prefer Chinese historical so maybe that's why
I dropped it after a few episodes. I kind of liked the first, maybe the second, but then the male lead started to annoy me with his attitude. And the girl... so silly. I know it's called "Boss & Me" but I don't see the "cuteness" in acting so bossy that you're acting like you own the girl you like. Everyone says this drama is so cute and everything but I didn't like it.
Thanks a lot for the feedback all of you!!! All your replies are really helpful!! :) :) I think I'll probably watch another episode and try to assess the drama a bit more clearly and then see if I'll drop it..
and yeah the main male lead is kinda like a robot :D :D more than him though I found the female lead a bit irritating.
Anyway thanks again for your replies!! :) :)  I appreciate it!!
I know some people say its not worth to continue watching but i say you should totally give this drama a try! The main male lead although his personality does not become more open,but his personality changes slightly and you can see him show his love to shan shan through small little actions in my opinion is so romantic cuz he does not want shan shan to know and that is just what i called true love!! Since you dont want any spoliers,i just wanna say that this is a not to like other romance drama that is just to unrealistic and over for me..Of course opinion differ from person to person!
My comment might sound like I'm hyping the drama but really, this is the first C-drama that I watched that got a perfect score of 10 for me here! I have yet to find a C-drama that can match up with my love for this drama. I'm not an extreme binge-watcher but when I do, there must really be something special about it and that's what exactly happened to me with this drama. Oh and for the record, I have a "no dropping" rule for dramas as much as possible and I don't think this drama is worth dropping at all :) Hope that you can come up with the right decision in watching the drama! :)
@Clarice Wang & @dramarian
Thanks both of you!! :) :) I'll watch a few more episodes and consider then.  
Thanks for taking up your time and replying!!!
If you have a lot of free time maybe try consider to keep watching. Am not used to dramas with more than 20 eps too, but Love o2o and Boss & Me is different. I don't know, it kept me watch it without stopping lol. I'm a dramas dropper too, so yeah I feel like the story is simple and cute and I have lot of time.
Ohh..I kinda dropped the drama...but if I have more free time, I'll maybe reconsider.  Anyway thanks a lot for your opinion!! :) :)

I dropped it. I found the story and the characters so silky and boring m. They wew acting like children, there was no plot, it was so plain. I really don’t understand why this drama is so popular