I am announcing earilier another claimed subject for December,

A news topic with Premiere Diary: When Flowers Bloom, I Think of the Moon 

Tine:

Hey hey! No, you're not affected, since you have existing article drafts. 

Thank you!! and for the other people who answered my question! 

I am not sure where to claim topics as I have never had to previously
MY Wccs articles are for MUCH later and are Ideas with Lists on them at the moment and can come of the claimed board OR  If i need to Delete the drafts also I am willing to collab with those topics

I am in the works of sending in the Japanese Winter 2022 Dramas December 2021 -February 2022
I have just sent in "Clearing my PTW the hard way"

So in reality I have 1 in editing and 1 about to be sent in.  

I hope this is where I claim topics.  I know i will be doing The 3 other seasons for Japan in 2022 but as always willing to collab if some one else wants the topic.

Old_Anime_Lady:
I am not sure where to claim topics as I have never had to previously

You're in the right place! Either post here or message one of the editors. :)

All topics on the Article Board count as a claimed topic. To avoid anyone "hording" topics and others not being able to write about them, we have a general limit for all writers. We're always open to unclaim topics, but if someone else then claims the topic in question, this person will have first pick. It's a way to make the process as fair as possible.

Just let us know which topics you want on the board and which ones you don't. Ideally, claim a topic once you've decided you're definitely writing it. We don't want anyone to start drafting an article just to submit it and find out the topic has been claimed already.

As with most rules, there are some exceptions, e. g. for special occasions/holidays/anniversaries. Just contact one of us to discuss your topic and we'll figure it out!

By the way: The Winter J-Drama article has already been claimed. You can of course contact the author who claimed it and ask to collaborate.

devitto:
By the way: The Winter J-Drama article has already been claimed. You can of course contact the author who claimed it and ask to collaborate.

the one by Chiha is not the same one but Ill hit her up to make sure thanks!

Hi (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

I would like to make two article requests:

1. A series of articles named, "Rating An Actor's Dramas Based On Their OSTs". The first being Yang Mi, Park Bo Young, Li Jia Qi then Lee Dong Wook.

2. Love In Between: A Mixture of My Favourite Costume Dramas

Although I haven't had an article published, I do have a drafted article waiting to be published. So, I don't think I've been affected by the glitch.

Hello! I was hoping someone might write an article that is like a timeline of chinese censorship changes. I'm curious about when censorship occured and what it was for, if any censorship ever got repealed, if there are exceptions, because the articles I read online don't seem to always reflect what I see in c-drama land. For example, I saw that in 2011 apparently, cdramas banned immortality and reincarnation, but there have been a lot of dramas that include those kinds of stories since 2011. I've also heard that there is a fantasy ban recently made, so now people use storylines involving aliens or alternate timelines instead of fantasy stuff. It gets confusing and I find it too interesting and curious for me to ignore! I would really love to see someone break down all these censorship complexities in an easy to understand way.

Hello! Was wondering if I could write a fan guide? About Xiao Zhan?

This would be my first article in case it gets accepted

fiflydramalover:
Hello! I was hoping someone might write an article that is like a timeline of chinese censorship changes.

That sounds like an interesting topic for an article.  I hope someone writes it.

TIP:

Hi (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

I would like to make two article requests:

1. A series of articles named, "Rating An Actor's Dramas Based On Their OSTs". The first being Yang Mi, Park Bo Young, Li Jia Qi then Lee Dong Wook.

2. Love In Between: A Mixture of My Favourite Costume Dramas

Although I haven't had an article published, I do have a drafted article waiting to be published. So, I don't think I've been affected by the glitch.

Topics are available, I'm sending you a message.

Jiminie_140802:

Hello! Was wondering if I could write a fan guide? About Xiao Zhan?

This would be my first article in case it gets accepted

Hello. I'm sending you a message.

Hi, I would like to write an article titled Bring out the tissues with the dramas that made me cry. In the same format/style as Bring out your anger,  is it okay? If yes I need a draft. Thanks! 

Shiro:

Hi, I would like to write an article titled Bring out the tissues with the dramas that made me cry. In the same format/style as Bring out your anger,  is it okay? If yes I need a draft. Thanks! 

Love the article idea but let me prepare tissues before I'll read this one. :)

moonchild:

Love the article idea but let me prepare tissues before I'll read this one. :)

You can’t say I didn't warn you, ha ha 

Shiro:

Hey Shiro! Yes, you can write it. Gonna send you a message. :)