catstreet:

I've already got Kentaro claimed for a stalkers guide but I was wondering if I could claim Nomura Shuhei for the time being as I'll be working on a stalkers guide for him too? Looks like he doesn't have one as of yet :)

Yes, but hopefully you can submit it in two weeks max :)

Ceki:

Yes, but hopefully you can submit it in two weeks max :)

Both of them, or just the Kentaro one? haha

catstreet:

Both of them, or just the Kentaro one? haha

The Shuhei one, because I assume the Kentaro one you're working on will be finished soon? :D

Okay, no worries, will do my best to submit the Shuhei one within the next two weeks :)

I was requested to do an article on the HIGH & LOW series of Dramas and Movies (movie 3 to be released on DVD soon)  may I?

OldAnimeLady:

I was requested to do an article on the HIGH & LOW series of Dramas and Movies (movie 3 to be released on DVD soon)  may I?

A review?

the person said article so i am guessing review, they wanted to know what order to watch it in, so i told them and then they said they would wait for the article...

Ceki:

A review?

OldAnimeLady:

the person said article so i am guessing review, they wanted to know what order to watch it in, so i told them and then they said they would wait for the article...

If you watched all of them and can write your personal opinion+analysis of them then sure, just make sure to make it of proper length - 10 sentences per each title at least.

Ceki:

If you watched all of them and can write your personal opinion+analysis of them then sure, just make sure to make it of proper length - 10 sentences per each title at least.

a crack at my black pean article? lol 

yeah I can do that and yes I have watch all but the latest movie to hit dvd

let ne get the first ask an ahjummah finished and i ll write it up

OldAnimeLady:
a crack at my black pean article? lol

yeah let's not repeat that lol

I was wondering if I could put a placeholder on Stalker's Guides for Taishi Nakagawa and Shotaro Mamiya?? I'll be working on them over the next few weeks if that's okay (and it looks like nobody else has claimed them)

Also, I'm just curious on what the stance is on Stalker's Guides that are years old and not up to date.. I'm guessing you can't write a new stalkers guide for someone that already has had one written in the past? 

catstreet:

I was wondering if I could put a placeholder on Stalker's Guides for Taishi Nakagawa and Shotaro Mamiya?? I'll be working on them over the next few weeks if that's okay (and it looks like nobody else has claimed them)

Also, I'm just curious on what the stance is on Stalker's Guides that are years old and not up to date.. I'm guessing you can't write a new stalkers guide for someone that already has had one written in the past? 

Sure, you can, just make sure to finish them in a month. I doubt someone will try to claim them but who knows. 

Actually, you can, I think there are a few updated Stalker's Guides, I guess an article should be at least one year old for you to write about the same actor/actress. Whom did you have in mind?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 catstreet:

As far as I know, if years have passed since it was first written, you can write an updated one. :D

Ceki:

Sure, you can, just make sure to finish them in a month. I doubt someone will try to claim them but who knows. 

Actually, you can, I think there are a few updated Stalker's Guides, I guess an article should be at least one year old for you to write about the same actor/actress. Whom did you have in mind?

Will do :) I'm absolutely fine with finishing them within the month!

Ah, really?! That's awesome. I don't have anyone in mind this second, but I have a few I was considering if it were possible. I'll look to that at a future date :)

Yuanwei:

As far as I know, if years have passed since it was first written, you can write an updated one. :D

Thanks! :D That's good to know <3 

I want to do a write up on Most Hated Villains of dramas- mainly Korean and Japanese.

Let me know if you’re okay with the topic.