neaa:

I want to do a write up on Most Hated Villains of dramas- mainly Korean and Japanese.

Let me know if you’re okay with the topic.

It's fine :)

Completed and submitted for approval. 

Ceki:

It's fine :)

Hey guys, I want to write an article related to low ratings of 'The Undateables'. I want to list out the reasons which are cited as the reason for low ratings and my thoughts about the drama.

Hello! I want to write an article recommending some Thai dramas that are similar to popular Kdramas. 

KiaWilliams:

Hello! I want to write an article recommending some Thai dramas that are similar to popular Kdramas. 

Sure!

Anubha Agrawal:

Hey guys, I want to write an article related to low ratings of 'The Undateables'. I want to list out the reasons which are cited as the reason for low ratings and my thoughts about the drama.

Great idea!

would like to write a detailed review of my first taiga "Tiara no Kiyomori"  it was from 2012  but has a lot of big names in it.  

If not ill just put it up on my site.

OldAnimeLady:

would like to write a detailed review of my first taiga "Tiara no Kiyomori"  it was from 2012  but has a lot of big names in it.  

Sure :)

Hi!

We kind of discussed this briefly before but there's a stalkers guide I would like to make a new one of since the last one was from 2016 and the pictures have also all died in the article haha. It's also slightly outdated since but I figured I'd request and make sure first :)

The stalkers guide I wish to write would be for actor Kamiki Ryunosuke.

Just a heads up -  I've submitted my stalkers guide for Nakagawa Taishi and my Mamiya Shotaro article will be submitted this week.

I would like to write about Japanese actors/actresses who is or has been voice actors too for certain animes. It may take me a while though. LOL.

I would like to write an article discussing Strong VS Weak Female Leads

ReikaBleu:

I would like to write about Japanese actors/actresses who is or has been voice actors too for certain animes. It may take me a while though. LOL.

Wandering_Queen:

I would like to write an article discussing Strong VS Weak Female Leads

catstreet:
The stalkers guide I wish to write would be for actor Kamiki Ryunosuke.

Sorry for the late reply guys but - yes, you can do it all :)

Wondering if it'd be alright to start working on my next article, stalkers guide to Sato Takeru? It's been a while since there's been an article for him and I feel it could do with updating haha :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 catstreet:

Wondering if it'd be alright to start working on my next article, stalkers guide to Sato Takeru? It's been a while since there's been an article for him and I feel it could do with updating haha :)

Since you are on a roll, go ahead. :D

I wanted to write an article titled " If Kpop Songs Were Kdramas" can I do something like that ?