I'd like to do a Currently Watching article for Again My Life. I don't see it has been taken and its almost fully aired. 

Akage Girl:

I'd like to do a Currently Watching article for Again My Life. I don't see it has been taken and its almost fully aired. 

Sure, I'll send you a message! 

Hello, 

i would like to know if i can write an article on the topic of movie recommendations 2004-2015

it will be like a part two to my existing article drama recs 2004-2013, pls let me know if I can do it 

Suckerforhappyendings:

Hello, 

i would like to know if i can write an article on the topic of movie recommendations 2004-2015

it will be like a part two to my existing article drama recs 2004-2013, pls let me know if I can do it 

Yes, I will message you!

I'd like to claim the Ultra Fan Guide for Dilraba Dilmurat if it's still available. :)

Claiming a new editorial 5 Anticipated 2022 Summer K-Dramas to Look Forward To.

Update: Actually this unintentionally became a news article, after I saw how I arranged my ideas. (Change the category in the table list, please)

Sorry, for the confusion. Was submitted on 11/05/2022.

Already modified this info by Tine, thank you!

moonchild:

I'd like to claim the Ultra Fan Guide for Dilraba Dilmurat if it's still available. :)

Okay, go ahead!

Hello! I would like to write an article about drama recommendation "Reasons to watch Shizuka-chan to Papa". Can I do it?

fanitha:

Hello! I would like to write an article about drama recommendation "Reasons to watch Shizuka-chan to Papa". Can I do it?

Hello!

Yes! the topic is available. I'm sending you a message.

I am in the middle of the summer schedule for Japan.. With it being June is it too late to submit it?  I probably wont be able to finish for another week.

Old_Anime_Lady:

I am in the middle of the summer schedule for Japan.. With it being June is it too late to submit it?  I probably wont be able to finish for another week.

No it's not too late but please submit it as soon as it's finished, and notify an editor (or here on the thread) when it's submitted so that we can edit it quickly.

Hi! I wonder if maybe currently airing drama Kinnporsche is possible for writing an article? I'd like to try writing about it ^^ 

I'm interested in writing about the Final Forms for Heisei Kamen Riders, how does this work?

Can new writers release articles now?? I'm looking forward to an oppotunity!!!

Kang Jia:

Hi! I wonder if maybe currently airing drama Kinnporsche is possible for writing an article? I'd like to try writing about it ^^ 

Hi! Unfortunately not, sorry.

3miL:

I'm interested in writing about the Final Forms for Heisei Kamen Riders, how does this work?

Hi! We currently can't assign drafts to users who haven't written articles before. Once this issue is resolved, we'd love to have your article, of course. Sorry!