heartaem:
I've been gone quite a while and I've come back. I was wondering if I could finish my still in draft articles -

The Origins of Japanese Horror [series],

"For Every Horror Film, I Give You a Horror Video Game" (showcasing a video game to try if you liked X horror film and vice versa)

I'm sending you a message.

mz4jun:

I have already submitted this article since February. Just wanted to check when it would be published. 

Wish Upon A Star:

Hi, could anyone advise if there is any issue with the publication of my editorial with Cho Na on Part 2 of the EOY Drama Challenge? It has been updated with "To be published" for 1+ months. Part 1 had been published (quietly) on Feb 23rd. Thank you.

As everyone has probably noticed, there are currently big delays in articles (editorials) getting published. I know it sucks, but we can only ask for lots of patience right now!

Hello. I am done with my article and it is ready to be published 

Hello! Waited since November 2022 and this still was not publised https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/11101

Why is that? Should I delete this news article....or change it's title, so it can be published?

PS. I decided to change it's tile to "Short Sneak Peak:  Summer Strike (2022)"

Cryssy Anne:

Hello! Waited since November 2022 and this still was not publised https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/11101

Why is that? Should I delete this news article....or change it's title, so it can be published?

PS. I decided to change it's tile to "Short Sneak Peak:  Summer Strike (2022)"

YuQ:

Hello. I am done with my article and it is ready to be published 

Hello!

Thanks for letting us know.

Hello! I will write sometime soon a recap for (might be with delays, but will do it for sure)

Title will be: Traditional Medicine Meets Art in Gen Z (2023)

The article will be written with different sections:  (leaving ideas on how it will look like)

About storyline, 3 Main Charcters, Official soundtracks, facts about Traditional Chinese Medicine.

And of couse, personal views on Cinematography.

PS. Adding poster and images with cast members, GIF images and other pictures with amazing props.

A new News article was submitted today as the shows ends the airing for VIP members!

Title: Here We Meet Again Air Drops Finale Episodes 

Date: 6th June. Completed editing now with 2 main soundtracks.

Hey, I don't think an article like this has been done before, but I would like to write an article comparing all of the different versions of Fated to Love You/You are My Destiny that are out there. I'd also love to have 2 or 3 other people on the article who watched at least a few of the versions so we can provide a variety of opinions as well as make sure there are no forgotten or missed similarities or differences between all of the versions.

Hi! Added a new news article "See You in My 19th Life" Reveales Highlight Trailer

devitto:
As everyone has probably noticed, there are currently big delays in articles (editorials) getting published. I know it sucks, but we can only ask for lots of patience right now!

Why are there delays? Are you going to stop publishing articles? News are not really interesting and can be found elsewhere and better! Those articles are what makes this site so special!

Selbee:

Why are there delays? Are you going to stop publishing articles? News are not really interesting and can be found elsewhere and better! Those articles are what makes this site so special!

In all fairness, I believe it's up to the admins about this, I'm sure Devitto and the rest of the article team want to see the "return" of the editorials. But yeah, otherwise I totally agree :) 

Selbee:

Agreed, the news articles are everything but necessary.

They were interesting at first, but now? New poster, actor/actress in talks to join, release date announcement and so on, they've become extremely annoying. I can simply open TikTok or Google and I see the news, there's no need for them on MDL.

And after all, I'm sure that 99% of all MDL users would rather read a fun and pretty editorial about their favorite dramas or actors than the old boring news articles.

Please consider bringing back Editorials.

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience! Editorials will now resume being published, starting this weekend. It was out of our hands. :')

If anyone wants to submit any articles (no news articles and ideally not time-sensitive since we have a bit of a backlog), now's the time. 

If anyone wants to offer co-writing with a new writer, we would absolutely love that. (Until we can give them their own article drafts again...) - If you're interested, please let me know and I'll try to help get you in touch with someone who's interested in writing their first article. 

If we get a couple of interested experienced writers, we may advertise it on the feeds, too. That way we can get some new content for the article section and hopefully attract new readers, especially new users who mostly know MDL's news articles, to give the article section more traffic and therefore, more priority in the admins' eyes. <3

If you're friends with someone who's ever written an article on MDL before, please ask them if they're interested. It would be a huge help! Thanks again. :)

Hello,

According to the new rules on article writing in MDL, one has to write first article in collaboration with other existing authors on MDL. I had this query, once I finish my first collaborated article, can I be an independent author for my next article?

Kim_YeJin:

Hello,

According to the new rules on article writing in MDL, one has to write first article in collaboration with other existing authors on MDL. I had this query, once I finish my first collaborated article, can I be an independent author for my next article?

Unfortunately no. The problem is that they can't send/give out drafts to authors who haven't written an article of their own before the issue occurred. So you won't be able to write independently until they fix this problem.