JulyMoon:
I'm wondering if Editorials are facing a new slump because we only got 2 released editorials in May

Same here! I have also submitted my article way too before I guess earlier of this year and it's not published that's why I am not proceeding with my other articles

KC Drama LOVER:

Same here! I have also submitted my article way too before I guess earlier of this year and it's not published that's why I am not proceeding with my other articles

Yeah, I even dropped some of my planned articles. It's a shame, editorials are still treated like this. 

JulyMoon:

Yeah, I even dropped some of my planned articles. It's a shame, editorials are still treated like this. 

Same, first they don't put our articles even in front list after one day. And now they aren't posting it. I don't know what's going on. Even I am thinking to drop article 

Suzy:

Same, first they don't put our articles even in front list after one day. And now they aren't posting it. I don't know what's going on. Even I am thinking to drop article 

I wonder if we should voice our distress in the ''suggestion'' forum.

Badass Bunny:

Many have done it before, including me, and we always got pretty much the same answer: "No further updates or news are available at the moment, but we're working hard on resolving the issue."

Like who are they kidding at this point???

Badass Bunny:

I'm all in for that. I just don't believe admins will listen to us and truly change our situation for the better. They haven't done so in the past years. 

mj_babec358:

Many have done it before, including me, and we always got pretty much the same answer: "No further updates or news are available at the moment, but we're working hard on resolving the issue."

Like who are they kidding at this point???

Yeah it'S been quite clear, they don't care about editorials anymore and would rather ban them from MDL. Their loss. 

JulyMoon:

I'm all in for that. I just don't believe admins will listen to us and truly change our situation for the better. They haven't done so in the past years. 

I still tried so here it is: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/126217-set-specific-monthly-quota-for-editorials 

Better than nothing, but my hopes are really low....it would need to gain a big number of votes =/

JulyMoon:

Yeah it'S been quite clear, they don't care about editorials anymore and would rather ban them from MDL. Their loss. 

Exactly !! Editorials make MDL different from other platforms. What can we do, it is what it is

Suzy:

Exactly !! Editorials make MDL different from other platforms. What can we do, it is what it is

I don't have high hopes but I still fight for editorials. Will also share on feeds. ^^

Hello dear admins!

I would like to claim article "C-Dramas Based On Different Ancient Chinese Dynasties". Mon will be my co-writter.

Thank you! 

JulyMoon:

I too have dropped my articles. When I know the outcome I can't waste the little time I get to rest

Are the admins even active anymore? I remember sending an email to their contact to no avail. 

It does suck, so many articles are being written or requested almost daily. So many articles are being co-written without ever having the chance to write their own pieces..

Ari:

Are the admins even active anymore? I remember sending an email to their contact to no avail. 

It does suck, so many articles are being written or requested almost daily. So many articles are being co-written without ever having the chance to write their own pieces..

They respond to only their MLD staff I think, because I have seen a lot of ppl sending them appeal, but no response. 

Ari:

Ji-N replied to a support thread I opened because I got error messages when commenting/messaging on MDL. That was 27 days ago. I have also written mails in the past, never got a reply to them. They are only semi-active.