Hey guys, just updating here that I'm working on the Currently Watching article for True Beauty. (Had already asked and been assigned it here last month!)

I am currently on a challenge of watching every episode of Running Man (to date 533 episodes) starting with the Year 2010 and writing an editorial about it. I am planning to divide them into parts. Where can I possibly submit and suggest this new topic? It isn't on the list of topics on the Google sheet. I am hoping to have it approved. Thank you so much!

Hi, I posted this a while ago but I never got a response so I'd like to post it again ^^ Could I write an article about I-LAND contestant Hanbin? (Ngô Ngọc Hưng) He is a trainee with a growing fan base and I would like to introduce more people to him so he can have a growing support for his debut ^^ He has made many firsts in his trainee days such as: first to have a fan event. He is also going to be the opening performance for a New Years performance with names such as BTS, TXT, Enhypen, NU'EST, etc with special guest stars such as Halsey. I'd really like to introduce him to more people. Thank you :)

I want to write an editorial article about Lost Romance. Something like, "Psychological Themes in Lost Romance". I still have to do the research, so I am not completely sure of the end-result.

Cho Na:

I will write a recap/recommendation article for Japanese drama Lupin no Musume and Lupin no Musume Season 2 (they're connected). Already contacted an editor to claim the article.

Submitted

Hi, asked before about wanting to cover the Hong Kong Film Awards, the winners/etc 

Would also like to write an article for Happy Horrordays being Christmas based horror for those of us who enjoy it

Hi again. I am currently working for "IT'S OUR LOVE STORY: BEAUTIFUL and UNFORGETTABLE" Basically it's about the love story that has a deep impact on me. 

cheers for all the hardwork guys! :) 

since it was released in one go it can't be a currently watching but I want to write an article for Sweet Home. I don't know what to call it though. or if anyone is writing something already?

Kanmani:

Hello, I had previously claimed for drama recap of Marry me! but after watching ep9 I completely lost interest in it. I am sorry for the inconvenience and please remove the claim. Thank You.

Ok!

Rawa:

I would love to write an article about "Top 25 MDLer's favourite actresses and their highly regarded performances"

I need to contact an editor but didn't know who I should. so I hope you can help me out.

Sent you a PM!

Kcitkat:

Hi, I posted this a while ago but I never got a response so I'd like to post it again ^^ Could I write an article about I-LAND contestant Hanbin? (Ngô Ngọc Hưng) He is a trainee with a growing fan base and I would like to introduce more people to him so he can have a growing support for his debut ^^ He has made many firsts in his trainee days such as: first to have a fan event. He is also going to be the opening performance for a New Years performance with names such as BTS, TXT, Enhypen, NU'EST, etc with special guest stars such as Halsey. I'd really like to introduce him to more people. Thank you :)

Sent you a PM!

DaliaB:

I want to write an editorial article about Lost Romance. Something like, "Psychological Themes in Lost Romance". I still have to do the research, so I am not completely sure of the end-result. 

Ok, go ahead. :)

etherealtaekibum happy :

Hi, asked before about wanting to cover the Hong Kong Film Awards, the winners/etc 

Would also like to write an article for Happy Horrordays being Christmas based horror for those of us who enjoy it

Both sound like nice ideas. Of course, the Horror Article needs to be somewhat family-friendly. ;)

XingBack:

since it was released in one go it can't be a currently watching but I want to write an article for Sweet Home. I don't know what to call it though. or if anyone is writing something already?

You could certainly write a review or a "Reasons to Watch" article on it!

I see, thanks. I'll be right on it~~

Kairi of the Sky:

Hi again. I am currently working for "IT'S OUR LOVE STORY: BEAUTIFUL and UNFORGETTABLE" Basically it's about the love story that has a deep impact on me. 

cheers for all the hardwork guys! :) 

Done.

I wanted to ask if anyone ever wrote an article about Japanese yokai (demons, ghosts and such), the folklore and legends behind them and dramas/movies they appear in

If not I would be highly interested in writing one. :) Since there are so many different yokai and yokai with subgroups, I might make it into a series or only choose the most famous ones, preferably first option if that would be okay. 

Any help from a J-Drama watcher would be appreciated as I have not watched any supernatural J-Drama yet. :) 

moonchild:

I wanted to ask if anyone ever wrote an article about Japanese yokai (demons, ghosts and such), the folklore and legends behind them and dramas/movies they appear in? 

If not I would be highly interested in writing one. :) Since there are so many different yokai and yokai with subgroups, I might make it into a series or only choose the most famous ones, preferably first option if that would be okay. 

Any help from a J-Drama watcher would be appreciated as I have not watched any supernatural J-Drama yet. :) 

Watch Yokai sharehouse. They also explain the famous yokai’s folklore and legends and it was fun to watch.  

moonchild:

I wanted to ask if anyone ever wrote an article about Japanese yokai (demons, ghosts and such), the folklore and legends behind them and dramas/movies they appear in? 

Sounds like a nice idea! I think a thread in the J-drama or Recommendations forums would help you get input. :)