jazzyboops:

I'm interested in writing something like "Pilot First Impressions" (working title), basically just first impressions about random dramas after watching the pilot episode. Has that been done before?

Also, just curious, how come BL articles aren't allowed?

ok!

It's because of MDL's sponsors' rules, unfortunately.

Contacted an editor to claim a recap article for The Uncanny Counter.

Submitted my "Reasons To Watch: Birthcare Center" article. 

sebba:

Sorry - I've got an additional question - sorry to trouble you again so soon.  May I ask who are the sponsors that have asked MDL doesn't post content about BL.  I want to blacklist them.  Thank you! 

I don't know, sorry!

hi! Can I write an Introduction to Xuanhuan Dramas article? Thank you!

Blizzardahm:

hi! Can I write an Introduction to Xuanhuan Dramas article? Thank you!

Yep, go ahead!

devitto:

Yep, go ahead!

Thank you! :)

JFYI,

Writing following:

1) Currently Watching: Mouse

2) Premier Reminder: Undercover

For first, I have contacted the admin, and but for second I started writing recently. Is it alright? 

Nauriya:

JFYI,

Writing following:

1) Currently Watching: Mouse

2) Premier Reminder: Undercover

For first, I have contacted the admin, and but for second I started writing recently. Is it alright? 

Yes, it's okay!

devitto:

Yes, it's okay!

Thanks, no 2 is submitted already. 

ManImGonnaRegretThis:

wait so i thought we could write an article whenever we wanted and on whatever topic we wanted? is that not how it works?

You can write whenever you want unless it's an article related to a currently airing drama or something news related, then you should choose a deadline because the article would lose it relevance when it's submitted too late. There are some topics that are forbidden. 

Available topics Chart (you can also ask editors here or message them directly if you have your own article idea) 

Article Guidelines

Claiming a new topic for News Diary: Doom at Your Service (2021)

This drama hasn't aired yet, but I found some info on it.