Me and lilac plan on writing another article in which we would explore the back story of dark characters.
We plan to write about the influence of people surrounding them , like if the people around them would have been more humane towards them they wouldn't have done what they did .
In short how the world has wronged them .
If it's not claimed can we start working on it ? 

Ford Carter:

I would like to do a premiere reminder article for "So Not Worth It" (which premieres on Netflix on June 18) if it's available?

Yes, go ahead!

enny :

Me and lilac plan on writing another article in which we would explore the back story of dark characters.
We plan to write about the influence of people surrounding them , like if the people around them would have been more humane towards them they wouldn't have done what they did .
In short how the world has wronged them .
If it's not claimed can we start working on it ? 

Yep, okay!

The recent explosion in the popularity of "K-lite" Dramas on Netflix has me wishing that someone who can write would do a piece on the pros and cons of selling out as K Dramas are doing versus staying insular, Japan style.

Hi! Can I write an article: The Five Most Popular Cdramas on MDL: Why Are They So Popular?

burhaaadmi:

The recent explosion in the popularity of "K-lite" Dramas on Netflix has me wishing that someone who can write would do a piece on the pros and cons of selling out as K Dramas are doing versus staying insular, Japan style. 

I just want to make a comment on your statement: "has me wishing that someone who can write would do...". Every MDL writer here has had passion about his/her topic/drama/person to write about, that's how each article was born. My impression is that you have that kind of passion to inform others about the specific idea. So why not challenge yourself to write about it? I have read your drama reviews, you write just fine. In the beginning, every writer could not and did not know how to write anyways, including me. We are not born writers, we evolve ;D

Cho Na:

I just want to make a comment on your statement: "has me wishing that someone who can write would do...". Every MDL writer here has had passion about his/her topic/drama/person to write about, that's how each article was born. My impression is that you have that kind of passion to inform others about the specific idea. So why not challenge yourself to write about it? I have read your drama reviews, you write just fine. In the beginning, every writer could not and did not know how to write anyways, including me. We are not born writers, we evolve ;D

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I might just do that. I am a bit hesitant because the recent editorial guide to writing for MDL focused on highly visual articles, whereas this would be more a discussion piece, so I wasn't sue it would fit.

burhaaadmi:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I might just do that. I am a bit hesitant because the recent editorial guide to writing for MDL focused on highly visual articles, whereas this would be more a discussion piece, so I wasn't sue it would fit. 

If you have the will and content to write, I also think you should give it try for sure! Talking abt visuals in the article, I don't think it matters more than what's written. 

burhaaadmi:

I and most people don't mind reading a long discussion , so go ahead we'll be there to read what you have for us. Also it's wrong of you to assume that MDL focuses only on  visual articles , we are all ears for discussions and constructive criticism as well. I am sure you will write well , so please do give it a try.

Blizzard:

Hi! Can I write an article: The Five Most Popular Cdramas on MDL: Why Are They So Popular?

Yep!

burhaaadmi:

We love discussion pieces, there's just not too much to say about them in the guidelines since they don't need much formatting! ;)

Hello 

I and lilac would like to write an article about how sometimes I cannot decide if the characters in drama made a wrong or a right choice , certainly there is a right choice but I wonder if they chose an entirely wrong one.

I'll be pinpointing certain instances from different dramas where I was in a dilemma and was unable to figure that if I had been in the character's shoes what would I have done .

Can I ? 

lucy_lu:
Hallo! I would like to write an article about movies and series set in the town of Chongqing (something like a tour of the city through the images of cinema, including also a bit of history and traditional aspects). Is it ok as a topic?

Yuanwei:
You can go ahead and write about it. ^~^

Submitted :) 

(Got the okay for this topic but I noticed that it wasn't added to the claimed articles in the excel spreadsheet, so just to make sure I'm linking the post in which I asked for and received the approval ^^)

enny :

Hello 

I and lilac would like to write an article about how sometimes I cannot decide if the characters in drama made a wrong or a right choice , certainly there is a right choice but I wonder if they chose an entirely wrong one.

I'll be pinpointing certain instances from different dramas where I was in a dilemma and was unable to figure that if I had been in the character's shoes what would I have done .

Can I ? 

ok!

lucy_lu:

Submitted :) 

(Got the okay for this topic but I noticed that it wasn't added to the claimed articles in the excel spreadsheet, so just to make sure I'm linking the post in which I asked for and received the approval ^^)

It's on there now! :)

devitto:
It's on there now! :)

Hello. I would like to write about love (specifically sapphic love due to PRIDE month) in Asian cinema/ Drama. I would want to include LGBTQ+ centric dramas and film in this. I did not know that discussion on anything BL was frowned upon on the website.

So I would like to be informed as to what kind of LGBTQ+ shows  can be discussed. Are we only allowed to talk about PG13 shows? 

For some reason I have a create article tab  on my profile, I have allot of ideas about articles to write, one I have been thinking about for a long time is about how gender is played with in Korean historical and modern day dramas where people are forced to crossdress for different reasons. I would also love to write about stalking and 20 shades of consent in c-dramas.  Can I use the article tab I have for any of those? Or do I need to get a topic approved first?