Naki :

I want to start writing part 2 of my article "Chinese Romance Dramas Available on YouTube (With English Subs) ". 

ok!

Romcomlover261:

Hi,

I was interested in writing an editorial on the topic "most popular K-dramas to watch on YouTube (eng sub)".

ok!

Kcitkat:

if no one has claimed it yet can I do a currently watching article on 'Nevertheless' with discussions on differences of opinions on the drama, and if I'm allowed to, touch upon the possible lgbt representation and why it'd be an amazing step for kdramas? Please let me know, as I would really like to write it

ok!

Ford Carter:

Hi all! I'd like to write an article comparing Asian soap operas to American, British, and Australian soap operas, with a discussion about their connections to Latin American telenovelas, if possible?

ok!

Naki :

Also, can I do a drama recap  or currently watching on the drama "At a Distance, Spring Is Green" in the meantime while waiting for a few shows to finish for my previous article ? 

ok!

KatiaSchwarz:

Hello, I have two articles ideas I would like to work on.  One is about the art of drama (similar to my first article on the site) where I'd like to discuss how drama and moviemakers can make scenes feel "fuller" using shots and framing (I'll mostly use the example of The Untamed to show common errors and maybe use a few similar scenes from Rurouni Kenshin for how they could've done it better).
I would also like to write a short article recommending episodic J-drama for the people looking for good case-based dramas.

Would it be okay to work on these?

Thanks in advance for considering my ideas~

ok!

Suckerforhappyendings:

hello, may i do an article on kdramas with eng subs that are found on youtube

This has already been claimed, sorry. :(

devitto:

ok!

This has already been claimed, sorry. :(

It's okay ! than may i do one looking through characters through their mbti

I will also like to write an article about "Things doramas taught me on the Japanese medical and judicial systems" if that's okay :)

Suckerforhappyendings:

It's okay ! than may i do one looking through characters through their mbti

How do you know their MBTIs? :'D That's okay, though!

KatiaSchwarz:

I will also like to write an article about "Things doramas taught me on the Japanese medical and judicial systems" if that's okay :)

Alright, that's three topics then. You can't claim any more than that at a time. :)

Hello! I'd love to create an article titled "An Ode To The Quiet Love" about all the little heartfluttering things/ moments in Kdrama romcoms. Thank you. 

Can I claim the article "Ancient Love Poetry: The Xianxia of 2021"? It will be a recap (not currently watching) article of Ancient Love Poetry and will be submitted after the drama has finished airing. Thank you!

Suckerforhappyendings:
than may i do one looking through characters through their mbti

devitto:
How do you know their MBTIs? :'D That's okay, though!

I mean no offense just wanted to add that JojoOnDatBeat already wrote an article (2 Parts) regarding drama characters and their MBTI type: 

https://mydramalist.com/article/k-drama-characters-take-the-mbti-personality-test-part-1-011014801

https://mydramalist.com/article/k-drama-characters-take-the-mbti-personality-test-part-2-011014809

Of course last decision on this is on the editors. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 moonchild:
Of course last decision on this is on the editors. 

The topic/idea can be claimed by anyone as long as the content is different and the writer gives credit to the original creator, preferably they should also contact them.

However, if any writer ends up plagiarizing from previous MDL articles or from other sources, their Writer role will be revoked and/or they risk having their account banned. 

I doubt anyone would like this to happen to them. :D

Yuanwei:

The topic/idea can be claimed by anyone as long as the content is different and the writer gives credit to the original creator, preferably they should also contact them.

However, if any writer ends up plagiarizing from previous MDL articles or from other sources, their Writer role will be revoked and/or they risk having their account banned. 

I doubt anyone would like this to happen to them. :D

That's exactly why I said it so it can be avoided that content is the same. :)

Can I claim the "Dramas That Made Me Really Angry (and for a Good Reason)" topic? I started writing reviews this year, and I want to move onto something more challenging.

Blizzardahm :

Can I claim the article "Ancient Love Poetry: The Xianxia of 2021"? It will be a recap (not currently watching) article of Ancient Love Poetry and will be submitted after the drama has finished airing. Thank you!

go ahead!

Cassey:

Can I claim the "Dramas That Made Me Really Angry (and for a Good Reason)" topic? I started writing reviews this year, and I want to move onto something more challenging.

This was just claimed yesterday, sorry! 

Hi, 

Can I write an article on dramas and movies with teacher x student relationship tags? It will be like a roundup of popular dramas/movies in the genre and whether they are good or bad. 

Thank you. 

Hello, I'm interested in writing an article about working out while watching dramas. It will be about ways to incorporate excercise into your drama watching routine.