Can I write an article that lists dramas with supporting characters' romances/stories that steal the spotlight from the main one?

Hi. 

I'm interested in writing an editorial comparing the two similar dramas - Ashes of Love & Love and Redemption.

If anyone hasn't done an article about this idea - may I do it?

Responded to everyone via message! Happy to see so many new writers joining us. :D

Quick Question, how do I get to the article writing/editing page?

Mar:

Quick Question, how do I get to the article writing/editing page?

for new writers they have to submit through google doc to respective editor, and if approved they will provide you with a link.

@Nauriya

oh okay thank you!

And will it be possible to work on multiple articles/drafts simultaneously?
I have so many article ideas you see

Mar:

@Nauriya

oh okay thank you!

As I recall, you can not submit more than two at a time. You can take your time but have your ideas reserved/claimed with editor even if you are not writing, might be other people have same or similar ideas.

Mar:

@Nauriya

oh okay thank you!

You can claim 3 articles at the most at a time.

If anyone who had the Writer role notices that their role has disappeared, please let one of the editors know or post here! :)

My writer role disappeared.

Old_Anime_Lady:

My writer role disappeared.

Ok, will be fixed asap. Sorry about that!

I would like to write a fan guide for Xiao Zhan. I noticed he does not have one.

devitto:

If anyone who had the Writer role notices that their role has disappeared, please let one of the editors know or post here! :)

Mine disappeared as well. 

YumzQ:

I would like to write a fan guide for Xiao Zhan. I noticed he does not have one.

Sent you a message!

moonchild:

Mine disappeared as well. 

Noted, will be fixed asap. :)

Hi, I wanted to write an article about spoiler tags on mydramalist but I'm not sure whether it's the sort of topic that can be allowed for an article. I would of course take examples about some dramas to explain how they were ruined for me because of the disuse of a spoiler tag–so there's that ;)