Yuanwei:

Okay. Go ahead. 

thank you!!!

Would like to do a cw on radiation house , the 4th ep should be out in a few days

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

Would like to do a cw on radiation house , the 4th ep should be out in a few days

Go ahead. No one has claimed it.

I wanna do an article on Kitamura Takumi if that's okay :) May take a few weeks as I've got a lot on right now but I aim to finish it by the end of the month! 

(Just a note: used to use the title Stalker's Guide but gonna be changing it since 'stalker' has a negative connotation, but it'll technically be a fan guide like previous)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 catstreet:

I wanna do an article on Kitamura Takumi if that's okay :) May take a few weeks as I've got a lot on right now but I aim to finish it by the end of the month! 

(Just a note: used to use the title Stalker's Guide but gonna be changing it since 'stalker' has a negative connotation, but it'll technically be a fan guide like previous)

No one claimed it so go ahead.

You can use the title 'An Ultra Fan's Guide to: ...' just like the rest of the writers if you want to or can use a title that you like more. :D

I'd like to write why I love and hate the 2008 dorama Last Friends. :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 ReikaBleu:

I'd like to write why I love and hate the 2008 dorama Last Friends. :)

Go ahead!

Can someone write about can Japan, China and other parts of Asia compete for Asian dramas for the international audience?

Hello I'd like to write an Ultra Fan Guide For Zanilia Zhao is this one taken ? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

Hello I'd like to write an Ultra Fan Guide For Zanilia Zhao is this one taken ? 

Nop, you can go ahead and write it!

thank you :) I've been enjoying writing Ultra Fan Guides lately 

I know i have few cws and review in the works but can I do a "Why Yamapi on instagram is such a big deal" mini article?

Could I write an article comparing A Perfect Match to See You In Time

I would like to dedicate an article to Japanese fan subbers, would that be ok?

Hello I would like to write Talents under Jaywalk Studio.