Hessa Volunteer Staff
 Skye-N-Rain:

"Is there a list of tag approved by MDL? There are so many and sometime you create new one for mistake, for  example I created unfaithful partner but then I find infidelity"
This is something we will work on in the futuer as well.

We just need a synonym box like the "Also Known As". So that people can find the tag if they search using a different title or using singular or plural.

Thanks for the info. 

I just finished adding tags to 90% of my watchlist (some of the korean and chinese movies i watch a long time ago and I do not remember them at all) and i added a lot of tags the included time periods --for when hessa rolls out with a new challenge we can search easily--

If you need help sorting the list of duplicate tags I am willing to help as i saw several of them and a lot with with no definitions (i added a lot of them).

Also I added a tag "Idol actor" - should it be separated further to Female idol and male idol or even Japanese Idol and Korean Idol (i dont think the other countries use this as a profession).  Can we add the idol company as a tag? Example being SM Entertainment  or Johnnys entertainment.

No is ok (It never hurts to ask)

We should avoid actor/company names in tags. 

When I add tags it now require approval,  when you approve will the new tags be put under spoiler ? Or I have to check back to fix them? 

Edit, sorry I didn't saw that I can flag the spoiler before require the approval :(

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 Poia:

When I add tags it now require approval,  when you approve will the new tags be put under spoiler ? Or I have to check back to fix them? 

Edit, sorry I didn't saw that I can flag the spoiler before require the approval :(

They will not be tagged as spoilers, you have to check them before you submit them.

Poia:

You should be able to submit again.

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 mecchaumai:

What is the criteria for tagging something as 'Mature'?

It was for sexual content and nudity, but now, we have the content rating and the tags (sexual content and nudity). So, I'm not sure how to use it anymore. Personally, I don't use it and stick only with the content rating and the tags (sexual content and nudity).

I would still use it even if the content rating is there. It's better to have it than not having it.

Tags are sorted by relevant rating, so you don't really have to worry about it if it's accurate.

Hi. I added tags to two old dramas, (and I'd like to tag more) but the tags do not appear, or only one appears. Is that the labels have been rejected? Or is it that I do not add them well?

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 Euridice:

Hi. I added tags to two old dramas, (and I'd like to tag more) but the tags do not appear, or only one appears. Is that the labels have been rejected? Or is it that I do not add them well?

What was the other tag? We go through the tags and remove duplicates or offensive tags.

Hessa VIPVolunteer Staff

2 hours ago

Euridice:

What was the other tag? We go through the tags and remove duplicates or offensive tags.

I try again with:

https://mydramalist.com/496-sang-doo-lets-go-to-school