I work with metadata as part of my profession.  I was wondering if there was an approved tag list that taggers can use to enrich the information about the dramas/movies.  

What should the minimum height difference be for a height difference tag? I actually added a few to some dramas/movies based off of other ones already with the tag, or from my own opinion. But I feel like I should ask, just to make sure I'm mislabeling something.

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 NoirRoseHeart:

What should the minimum height difference be for a height difference tag? I actually added a few to some dramas/movies based off of other ones already with the tag, or from my own opinion. But I feel like I should ask, just to make sure I'm mislabeling something.

Maybe it should be part of the plot or at least one of the character has a complex about it or talks about it.

Hessa:

Maybe it should be part of the plot or at least one of the character has a complex about it or talks about it.

Okay. That sounds reasonable. Thanks for the reply.

Just suggesting. Some tags are same as genre, (e.g. tragedy) would be good if there's description on genres (or) explanation about the differences in using tag or genre in such cases.

Joe Shiren:

Just suggesting. Some tags are same as genre, (e.g. tragedy) would be good if there's description on genres (or) explanation about the differences in using tag or genre in such cases.

I agree, even if it’s linked to FAQs. 

Joe Shiren:

Yes. I like this suggestion.

Can we also get an Artist tag? Or is there already one I don't know about? I am not talking about a specific type of artist either. I watched a drama where a character was an artist. She painted, drew, sculpted, and possibly did photography. When I tried adding a tag, I couldn't find just plain artist since she works in multiple artistic fields.

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 Joe Shiren:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/37142-update-the-genres?postid=843277#p843277 

Also, I have wanted to add an "accident"tag in a couple of things (which clarifies what i want a little more then the injury tag would), but the accident tag has the description 'run over by a car'. I was wondering if that could be changed to a different description that just clarifies any type of accident in general, not just a car. Besides there is already a car accident tag, so I feel that could just be used instead if they want to be specific on that it was a car accident.

NoirRoseHeart:

Also, I have wanted to add an "accident"tag in a couple of things (which clarifies what i want a little more then the injury tag would), but the accident tag has the description 'run over by a car'. I was wondering if that could be changed to a different description that just clarifies any type of accident in general, not just a car. Besides there is already a car accident tag, so I feel that could just be used instead if they want to be specific on that it was a car accident.

Okay. I actually edited a new description for it. I would like if you could get on and vote for the new description. No pressure if you like the description it already had though.

You can find the tag in this movie https://mydramalist.com/24216-woman-who-loves-lies 

Just go to tags and click on edit on the tag, then vote.

Double tag:

Teamwork  -  Team Work

Love Triangle -  love triangles

a little question:

i've added the tag "demon hunting", describing it as "leads as demon hunters or plot about catching demons, evil spirits...", but now i'm not sure about this name.  the category i meant was fighting and catching demons and monsters such as in the movies the golden monk, royal monster hunter, knight of shadows, nothing  to do with religions or possessions. so, is the english term ok or should i change it and change into what?

Hessa Volunteer Staff

It is okay, the description explains it.

has the general "award-winnig" tag been removed?
since yesterday evening i can't find anything labeled with that tag... 

should we start writing each specific award won by each movie or drama? .-.