Shiro:
Perfume : same as any other prompt  if the word Perfume is mentioned it is okay if the person remarkes on their smell it is not ok. 

They definitely mentioned the word perfume and if the FL changed her perfume. Glad to know that this is sufficient.

Shiro:
Bonuses /leap flowers: You may use as the same title for as many bonuses as it fits.  

Do I understand this correctly? If I use one title as lawnmower for block 2 that fulfils all 5 prompts (title/actor mentioned in forums, feeds, game, list, stars leaderboard) I can also use it for the Floral Fan badge since all prompts are fulfilled with the same actor? 

JulyMoon:

Do I understand this correctly? If I use one title as lawnmower for block 2 that fulfils all 5 prompts (title/actor mentioned in forums, feeds, game, list, stars leaderboard) I can also use it for the Floral Fan badge since all prompts are fulfilled with the same actor? 

Oh, that was something I asked myself too! 

You can NOT use the Lawnmower for the Floral Fan,  as it specifically sais titles :"Within a block, all prompts are completed with titles that share the same main lead actor, writer, or director. " 

I hope you won't hate me for asking yet another question, but questioning everything I watch is driving me a little crazy :D I keep asking myself how flexible are these prompts, but I can't ask you about every single one of them :(
Anyways, in block 24 prompt Butterfly may I use a moth (since they're also called night butterflies)? Are you allowing all lepidopterans or strictly rhopalocera?

ZhouYanRan:

I hope you won't hate me for asking yet another question, but questioning everything I watch is driving me a little crazy :D I keep asking myself how flexible are these prompts, but I can't ask you about every single one of them :(
Anyways, in block 24 prompt Butterfly may I use a moth (since they're also called night butterflies)? Are you allowing all lepidopterans or strictly rhopalocera?

Same here. I wonder if a Butterfly hairpin or otherwise non-real butterfly can be counted as butterfly. When it's a flower in hair, it doesn't need to be a real flower, so does the same apply to butterfly or not? 

Along the lines of non-real things, for Flower in pot, what if the flower in pot looks artificial? I spotted a couple in a couple of series but maybe they are decorative? I can't really tell since no one really interacts with the plant. One was placed on a shelf/book shelf type of place which is what made it seem artificial. The other was also indoors and not by a window that I recall. Do they count? Again, they might be real, I just couldn't tell. In a 3rd show a live plant was also placed in a shelf and it was nearly dead.

For the Living with a disability prompt, do mental illnesses count like Dissociative Identity Disorder, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, or other diseases that impact a person's life like heart disease (The Story of Park's Marriage Contract) or an illness that can affect the mental and motor functions (Maestra: Strings of Truth)?

Flower in water - a vase filled with water counts?

ColourMePurple:

Along the lines of non-real things, for Flower in pot, what if the flower in pot looks artificial? I spotted a couple in a couple of series but maybe they are decorative? I can't really tell since no one really interacts with the plant. One was placed on a shelf/book shelf type of place which is what made it seem artificial. The other was also indoors and not by a window that I recall. Do they count? Again, they might be real, I just couldn't tell. In a 3rd show a live plant was also placed in a shelf and it was nearly dead.

For the Living with a disability prompt, do mental illnesses count like Dissociative Identity Disorder, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, or other diseases that impact a person's life like heart disease (The Story of Park's Marriage Contract) or an illness that can affect the mental and motor functions (Maestra: Strings of Truth)?

Flower in water - a vase filled with water counts?

Since the list for the disability prompt also has dramas with Autism, Trauma etc linked, I am pretty sure they count. :) in the comments of the list it was also asked if mental illness counts and it was answered with "yes".

Since I've asked one question, I might as well just ask another. In block 14 prompt Flower festival do cherry blossom festivals in Japan and Korea count as flower festival (like in the first episode of Start-up, where Dalmi takes pictures with blooming cherry trees) or does it have to be an organised event explicitly called a flower festival (like in Salut d'Amour)?

do we have to finish the rounds in like a chronologically order? i "accidentally" watched  4 titles for one block, can i still count this title for round 2? or can i watch as many titles as fitting for the prompts and just count everything at the end? 

xMoonBlossom:
do we have to finish the rounds in like a chronologically order? i "accidentally" watched  4 titles for one block, can i still count this title for round 2? or can i watch as many titles as fitting for the prompts and just count everything at the end?

We only care about the final product. So feel free to watch and complete prompts in whatever order throughout the year. ^-^

Hello,

A doubt. On: 24 - Bug:

In one series there is a scene where the protagonist says: "We asked the waiter to hide the bug beside the bed". Does that count?

DonnaK2O:

Hello,

A doubt. On: 24 - Bug:

In one series there is a scene where the protagonist says: "We asked the waiter to hide the bug beside the bed". Does that count?

No, you need to see an actual bug. As it says "In the next 3 blocks, spot a..."

JulyMoon:

No, you need to see an actual bug. As it says "In the next 3 blocks, spot a..."

But it also says "spot a perfume" while it was explained here that mentioning for this is enough. So the question is kinda valid. 🤭

xMoonBlossom:

But it also says "spot a perfume" while it was explained here that mentioning for this is enough. So the question is kinda valid. ?

Okay, then I'll leave it to the staff of the MDL 2024 Challenge. Hopefully they'll also answer the previous questions that haven't been answered yet...