Higher: House of Flying Daggers (Personally one of my favourite Chinese movies)

Lower: Hwarang (I personally couldn't even stay interested enough to get through one episode) & The K2 (I enjoyed it as a whole, but Ji Chang Wook and Song Yoon Ah were the only redeeming things about this drama - I gave it a 6)
Higher: Alice: Boy from Wonderland (9.0) - found it very interesting and liked how it wasn't super direct. :)
Lower: Suspicious Partner (4.5) - didn't get the hype; thought it was bad (it was good at first though) and overrated. My rating is pretty unpopular though, as I have barely heard anybody complaining or disliking the drama.
Higher: Dear My Friends (10) it was brilliant, in my opinion.
Lower: Valid Love (7.5) i hardly survived that drama. the only one helping is lee soo hyuk
Higher: Reply 1997 (10)
Lower: High School King of Savvy (7.5)
Higher: Suspicious Partner>10

Lower: Reply 1997>7.0
Higher: Marriage Contract, I rated it 9
Lower: Suspicious Partner, I rated it 7.5
Higher: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (I gave it 8.5)
Lower: Boys Over Flowers (5.5 for me)
lol this was hard. We have very similar ratings...
Higher: Moonlovers Scarlet Heart (8.5 compared to 9.0)
Lower: Suspicious Partner (8.5 compared to 8.0)
Higher: Cruel City (8.5 compared to my 9.5). One of my all time favorites!

Lower: This was hard. I Remember You (9.5 compared to my 8.5) I guess. I loved that drama too but that is the only one I’ve seen from your list that I have a lower rating for.
Higher: A Beautiful Mind (6 compared to my 8.5)

Lower: You're Beautiful (6.5 compared to my 4)
Higher: White Christmas (8.0 compared to my 10.0)

Lower: 200 Pounds Beauty (4.5 compared to my 1.0)
Higher: I Hear Your Voice (7.5 compared to my 10 - I should probably rate it lower than that but I can't bc it was one of my first faves)
Lower: W (8.0 compared to my 5.5)
@crimew4ve

Higher:  Goong  me 9 you 6.5
Lower:  The Handmaiden me 6.5 you 9

There was like only one where i was noticeably lower.  (lol)
Higher: Suspicious Partner (I gave it 8.5 which is just slightly higher)
Lower: Healer (I gave it 9 which is again just slightly lower)
Higher: Moon Lovers. Scarlet Heart. I gave it a 10 compared to your 8.5 I thought that the cinematography was beautiful and the story was well paced. Liked the romance, the intrigue and the historical part of it.
Lower: Twenty. I gave it an 8 instead of 9. It was good, but just not that innovative. 

It was kind of hard to choose because we haven't watched many of the same dramas ;)