me too

I'm the type that is in touch with my true self

Me tooo!!!!

I am the type to start feeling hungry when I see the characters in drama eating something! 

Not me

I'm the type to get bored easily

Not me

I'm the type to do one project at time

me too

I am the type that goes her own way even tho others try to convince me to take the other way

Me too but not always

I'm the type to avoid watching scenes from dramas i like so i can enjoy the dramas better when i rewatch them

Ehh.... ( I don't get what you mean by rewatch them. How can you rewatch scenes if you have avoiding the scenes?)

I'm the type that avoid watching scenes from dramas, I think I like, so I can enjoy the drama more when watching the actual drama

true

I'm the type that's always on the go whenever my friends asks me to go out

Sometimes (depending on my mood that day)

I'm the type of person who's not sure of anything about myself (except my love for dramas)

Me too!! Till the point I kinda want some psychologist? (those who able to read people) to actually tell me what type of person I am. 

I'm the type who will go all the way to avoid watching romance drama (except bl-this point can be ignored if not applicable to you). I will not initiate watching it, but if I somehow watch it unknowingly, and got attracted to it, I might continue. 

Not me. ( there are points in time when I need a break from romance but I don't avoid it)

I am the type to look at someone's profile before accepting a friend request.

Me too

I'm the type to research most of the actors in a drama I'm watching.

not me

I'm the type that's only addicted to dramas in the wintertime

Not Me- I'd be dead all the other seasons 

I'm the type to follow actors of dramas I like on IG

Me too

I'm the type to talk incessantly about my favourite actor (Hyun Bin XD)