While You Were Sleeping
I love Lee Jongsuk and the idea of this drama but after some episodes it was really boring.

juliaxde:

While You Were Sleeping
I love Lee Jongsuk and the idea of this drama but after some episodes it was really boring.

Doctors - I Just letting you know the only the first 3 episodes was good and the part Jisoo guesting.

Familiar Wife - This pure garbage! With annoying male lead....
I really suffered in this drama.

About Time. one of the worst I've seen lol

Fates & Furies. pretty boring for me, dropped it in the early eps

Liar Game - dropped it after two episodes. It was something very different from what I was expecting. It was quite boring for me and the main lead was kind of a jerk while the female seemed weak and stupid so I wasn't into it that much.

Rich Man - heard terrible things about it

Where Stars Land - I was initially excited for this because of Lee Je Hoon but the story was really bland and from some point everything went downhill and don't even get me started on the ending! The only good thing in this is the supporting lead couple-even if they were'nt really a couple,their interactions were SO CUTEEE!!! Highkey praying to drama gods to cast these two together in a romance drama-I'd DEFINITELY WATCH.So yeah,just watch their cuts on youtube and FORGET THE REST!

Witch's Court -  The worst drama i ever seen.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DELETE IT FROM P2W.

Because This is My First Life 

For me it's hard to deslike a show or give a poor rating, but this drama is just too boring on my opinion.

I read recommend to watch and I can't delete this...

I have only watched Empress Ki from your list and I would recommend it.

cross is hard to like, so i don't really recommend it..

Minarii:

cross is hard to like, so i don't really recommend it..

So I have not seen anything from your ptw list so I just went with something on hold. The great seducer I have heard bad things about it and it has a ton of bad reviews 

I Need Romance 3 - boring

About Time - a mess

A Korean Odyssey - disappointing

My Mr Mermaid 

Great, but the ending is dragged :/ 

Oops, wrong person! Sorry! I wouldn’t recommend “my strange hero.” I thought it was pretty boring, and dropped it. Sorry for the wrong message above :/