I'm Not a Robot

i do not recommend this kdrama at all. i don't really get the hype around it. it is so stereotypical and boring that i couldn't watch more than episode 1.

About Time - generally boring, I didn't even finish it but apparently it got very into dumb melodrama territory

Boss & Me - so boring and with a plot that is basically "girl isn't sure what guy means, never asks him"

Radio Romance - also boring

Reply 1994 - not boring, but severe sls and a very disappointing storyline for the sml

Hwarang - it's a really a waste of resources

most precious resource being your valuable time

49 Days- I couldn't get past 1 episode...

• Boss & Me
  • Flower Boy Ramen Shop
  • I Am Your King: The Series
  • Introverted Boss
  • Super Star Academy
  • Karn La Krang Neung... Nai Hua Jai

Make it Right- It made no sense.

Mr. X and I- Boring

Piece- It took me a long time to watch everything.

• About Time
  • Because It's The First Time
  • Flower Boy Ramen Shop
  • I am Your King
  • Radio Romance

Angry Mom

Boys Over Flowers 

High Society

your ptw is short, and most of it haven't aired yet, so imma go for your on-hold list
drop strong woman do bong soon, it's really not worth your time. 

@ Haeju

1. Another Miss Oh ~ I didn’t see the hype. It was boring for me tbh. I dropped it. 

2. Angry Mom ~ dropped this too. 

3. City Hunter ~ disappointing. Or maybe it’s Lee Min Ho 

Eternal Love (Chinese) - I know a lot of people like this, but the plot is waaay to complicated with too much CGI and angsty plot twists. 

King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo (Korean) - this is completely based on my personal taste, I HATE love squares  

Marriage, Not Dating (Korean) - same reason as above, I hate love triangles

The Girl Who Sees Scents (Korean) - dislike the male lead's personality he seems like he has a sister-complex, and the female lead loses her personality and motivation as the drama progresses. The plot is boring and cliche

The K2 (Korean) - watched only for Ji Chang Wook. The female lead is really weak and useless. romance is lackluster and a massive disappointment. Many people ship the female villain with the male lead rather than the female lead.

Yong Pal (Korean) - Promising in the beginning, but the second half was horrible. female lead turns into a villain. Male lead loses his personality and becomes someone the female lead can just order around.

Jugglers - It's plank out bad. The acting is overdone and the leads were acting unnatural.

A Korean Odyssey - The acting is not the best, none of the leads is that good at acting (or at least not in this drama). Everything about the drama feels like a american soap-opera with a really bad script.

doctor stranger - it was pretty boring, not worthy 20 hours of your time

Tomorrow With You

Even tho' the begining is quite intringuing soon it loses its hype, dropped.

Mimi:

Tomorrow With You

Even tho' the begining is quite intringuing soon it loses its hype, dropped. 

Coffee Prince | I dropped this one because it felt too dated and I just couldn't get into it. But take that with a grain of salt since I didn't see a lot of it.