The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted but there will be a whole new cast. 

I wish that I could be in two places at one time

granted but it’s only places you hate 

i wish i had more time in a day to do things

Granted! but you could never sleep again.

I wish I had magic powers

Granted but u can only use them for things u could do without magic (which doesn't really sound like a bad deal tbh but whatevs)

I wish I could watch all dramas, get enough sleep, maintain my grades, and still have time to socialize

Granted except that since you will have watched all the dramas ever made, you go blind due to over exhausting your eyes and afterwards can only listen to dramas. 

I wish for the-best-drama-ever to crop up amid all the  Asian dramas being released in Sept.  

Granted, but the ending of the drama will be so sad you won't ever get over it.

I wish I wouldn't like sweets or unhealthy food in general.

Granted, but you will be forced to eat that anyway.

I wish I had full control of time.

Granted, but scientists will find out about it and you'll become their guinea pig. 

I wish that my crush liked me back

(always happy to see this game revived once in a while)

Granted. but you'll never know about it.

I wish I won a nobel prize 

Granted, but it was after your death.

I wish I could learn Chinese.

Granted but after every sentence you say in chinese, you'd have to end it with a bruce lee scream...... you know, the famous "hooooo" (lol honestly that would be hilarious)

I wish I could see into the future 

Granted but you could only see the day that you die in the future (lol that was dark )

I wish I could teleport without having to actually travel to other places

Granted but whenever you teleport to somewhere, you always arrive at the dirtiest, most unsanitary and clogged public restroom.

I wish I could make things appear infront of me whenever I wanted to (example: A cheeseburger)

Granted,  but whatever you wish for, there is an invisible force field between you and it so you can't touch it.

I wish my old cat would turn back into a kitten.

Granted, but it will day a few days later

I wish I would get good grades