I like the idea and would try it but an explanation on how to play would be good so people know what to do. Usually you only get one choice, isn't that right? 

Like: Healer vs Goblin 

I choose Healer and then go on with it as I create a new choice. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, so far I only saw/played those on Youtube. 

Also it's similar to this game so it should be somewhat different. 

I didn’t watch the two options of the next ones, so...

A love so beautiful vs. Good morning call

So hard! A love so beautiful was my first C-drama and Good morning call my first J-drama.

Even though I loved ALSB, Good morning call was my FIRST ever ever drama and was a wonderful experience (because of that I didn’t let go of dramas) so I choose him! Thanks GMC!! ❤️

W vs. I Hear Your Voice

Both have really good plots, W's plot being more unique compared to the other. However, I'd choose I Hear Your Voice because the acting and the characters are wayy better (in my opinion) and the dynamics between the characters were also very enjoyable to watch 

Are you human too? VS I'm not a robot

Ow, this is hard. Actually I'm not a big fan of dramas with robots but I watched them both and they were great. They're also quite different, I'm not a robot is cuter, its plot is not exceptional,  it's something easy to find in the drama world, while Are you human too? is more intriguing and its message is stronger and deeper so maybe I'll choose Are you human too? :)

Kill Me Heal Me vs DOTS

I'd choose DOTS. I didn't complete KMHM probably cause it was over-the-top humor but I don't think it was bad. DOTS had all the genres mixed into one, with the tragedy part being extra good - I'll never forget the natural disaster scene whew. It was epic and sad at the same time, played with my emotions real good.

save Kill Me Heal Me dro DOTS

It's Okay not to be okay vs. Hotel Del Luna

Hotel Del Luna

The Heirs vs Cinderella and the four Knights 

although both are good Cinderella and the four knights had a better story, the performances were better and the leads had better chemistry. they had similar base plot lines like for example-poor girl, rich guy and family issues with male lead but Cinderella and the four knights executed it better.

Save, Cinderella and four Knights

School 2015 vs. School 2017

N/A

Eternal Love or Eternal Love of Dream

W: two worlds

While you were sleeping or Love O2O

WYWS

Seigi no Se or Raise de wa chanto shimasu

Raise de wa chanto shimasu

The legend of the blue sea or the romance of tiger and rose

The legend of the blue sea

Heartstrings / School 2015