Lehmi:

Hello ^^I have another question for 

Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter.

Love O2O (with Gu Man as the scriptwriter) got an award for

Innovative Themed Drama of the Year

does this count as an award-winning screenwriter since it's her script  or does it have to specifically be an award for the screenwriter?

I glanced at your list (out of curiosity), and a couple of high priority plan-to-watch shows in your list from award winning screenwriters=Another Miss Oh (Baeksang Best Screenplay&31st Korean Broadcasting Writers’ Award for My Mister), Prison Playbook (Korean Contents Awards presidential commendation for Grandpas over Flowers/KBS's Best Variety Show Writer award for 2 Days 1 Night), Arthdal Chronicles (Baeksang Best Screenplay for Tree With Deep Roots/Critic's Choice Awards for Front Line), Healer (that writer won a slew of awards for Sandglass way back in my early drama watching days-you think streets are empty now; imagine them during the hours a show w/ 65% ratings is airing :P), Me, Too, Flower (Baeksang Best Screenplay for My Lovely Sam Soon) Man to Man (best screenplay for Descendants of the Sun), and It's Okay It's Love (Noh Hee Kyung-just see her wiki page for her dozen years of awards)...

I'm sure there are tons of others; those are just people I knew (because I watched subsequent shows of theirs and/or because I was steered to them via Baeksang awards which is a pretty surefire way of finding impeccably well-made Kdramas for me!) ... of course I had to check their wiki pages to get specifics but some I've basically seen everything of or enough over 2 decades to be able to link their works together despite never remembering their actual names, just having a spider web of titles my brain weaves together. 

Sorry if my list lookies feel intrusive! :P

@ElBee 

Thanks for the recommendations I will keep them in mind and it's fine, I also look at others watchlist xD. I'm trying to rearrange my list to make space for the ones that I'm currently watching XD , but I'm sure that I will change it to a more fitting one in the future ^-^.

I have two questions. 

1. I watched the first and second season of Memory Lost (C-drama) back in 2019. Can I use the last season for the challenge? 

2. If a drama has multiple seasons each with their own MDL page (like Memory Lost) can we use each individual season for a different category of the challenge? Asking this now just incase I pick up a drama that does have more than one season. 

NightTraveller:

I have two questions. 

1. I watched the first and second season of Memory Lost (C-drama) back in 2019. Can I use the last season for the challenge? 

2. If a drama has multiple seasons each with their own MDL page (like Memory Lost) can we use each individual season for a different category of the challenge? Asking this now just incase I pick up a drama that does have more than one season. 

if it is a Separated page on mdl it counts as a seperate work.  As long as season 2 is started in 2020 you can use it

Old_Anime_Lady:

if it is a Separated page on mdl it counts as a seperate work.  As long as season 2 is started in 2020 you can use it

Ok, got it. Thank you :)

For all the options under Genres and Tags, specifically Watch a drama/movie about Food, Music, Art, or Animals, does Welcome aka Meow, The Secret Boy count? 

Or would it only count if it said Animals as a genre? Because the tags of the drama do include Cat.

KimWanHee:

For all the options under Genres and Tags, specifically Watch a drama/movie about Food, Music, Art, or Animals, does Welcome aka Meow, The Secret Boy count? 

Or would it only count if it said Animals as a genre? Because the tags of the drama do include Cat.

Is it mainly about cats, or a boy that thinks he's a cat.   For example Kimi wa petto would not count BUT nemo samurai would.

KimWanHee:

Is it mainly about cats, or a boy that thinks he's a cat.   For example Kimi wa petto would not count BUT neko samurai would.

Old_Anime_Lady:

Is it mainly about cats, or a boy that thinks he's a cat.   For example Kimi wa petto would not count BUT nemo samurai would.

It is about a cat who can turn into a human when he's with a specific girl. But he really is a cat.

KimWanHee:

It is about a cat who can turn into a human when he's with a specific girl. But he really is a cat.

Then it  counts.

Old_Anime_Lady:

Then it  counts.

Thanks ^.^

"Watch a highly rated and completed drama from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall)"

Maybe it was already asked but how am I supposed to know how other users rate a specific drama?  

When trying to post in sign up form, I keep getting a message that says invalid linking permission, account still under review.

What do I do about this issue?

Poia:

"Watch a highly rated and completed drama from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on. (rated 10, 9 or 8 by the user, not overall)"

Maybe it was already asked but how am I supposed to know how other users rate a specific drama?  

Got to their completed list on the pc version on the very right it says what they rated the drama

Riri:

When trying to post in sign up form, I keep getting a message that says invalid linking permission, account still under review.

What do I do about this issue?

wait a little bit and do it again they may be working on the site, 

but just to be sure:

1. Copy the blank byselecting the all of it and  using cntrl+C or your mouse like object
  2.  make a reply post in the challenge thread
  3. Paste the form by using CNTRL +V or your mouse like object
  4. hit the save button
  5. hit the edit button to add your entries
  6. hit save again
  7. Repeat 5 and 6 until completed