3. My Little Happiness - Xing Fei(Overly cute, cute and cute. Don't know why but in almost every typical romcom cdrama, I found her as the lead role.)

3. W, ROMANCE IS A BONUS BOOK, PINOCCHIO - Lee Jong Suk (orphan)

ksh_1507:

3. W, ROMANCE IS A BONUS BOOK, PINOCCHIO - Lee Jong Suk (orphan)

Did you forget: I Hear Your Voice and While You Were Sleeping? :)

4. Moon Lovers, Hotel Del Luna, My Mister - IU is related to Past and Present timelines or she is a character that experienced tragedy or have sad background, is this considered? ><

5.  Sword Snow Stride,Joy of life- Zhang Ruo Yun(Plays the unconventional, seemingly nonchalant but  witty  sword master martial artist heroic type)

6. You are My Glory, Love o2o, King's Avatar -Yang Yang(The looks cold but is a sweet, smart and capable  handsome Mr. perfect who is an expert gamer )

(Not sure if I described it right lol)

7. Blacklist, The Gifted, The Gifted Graduation - Nanon Korapat (lead role who is look quiet and cold person at first, but  actually he's friendly. Sometimes he thinks a lot)

8- The Master's Sun, The Greatest Love, Jealousy Incarnate, It's Okay That's Love: A smart, earnest but awkward woman who's actually very competent but suffers a major setback in her life (usually a carreer), but has a strong social network and is a fighter in her own happy-go-lucky way. She also always have a busted wardrobe for some reason.

9. Forecasting Love and Weather: Park Min Young - She has a lot of  office romance dramas

10. Hello, the Sharpshooter: Hu Yi Tian - He tends to act as a cold/quiet person who warms up after meeting/falling for the FL or someone

bonus: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon:  Ji Soo - He is usually the SML and never gets the girl 

10 dramas where the ML or FL confesses in a Ferris wheel or at an amusement park 

1. Lucky's First Love

2. My Unicorn Girl

3. Absolute Boyfriend

4- Nothing But You

I AM SHOOKETH:

9. Park Min Young - Having an office romance

10. Hu Yi Tian - A cold/quiet person 

bonus: Ji Soo - He don't get the girl

10 dramas where the ML or FL confesses in a Ferris wheel or at an amusement park 

1. Lucky's First Love

2. My Unicorn Girl

Can you include the drama examples ? Not just the actors for the previous topic? 

5. My Love from Another Star - let me know if this doesn't count. 2ML confesses/proposes (for the Xth time) to the FL while the ML walks away (sorta).

I have another ferris wheel scene in my head but don't remember exactly which drama it belongs to or if it is a confession scene. I need to eat more dark green leafies.

6. U Prince The Gentle Vet - if I remember bcs I've finished it for a long time ago ;)

It has been 24 hours since this topic started and it looks like things have stalled, sorry I AM SHOOKETH.

10 dramas where a 'lesser' supporting character (that is not one that is core to the story) steals the limelight, capture's your interest. Eg. In My Fated Boy the receptionist at Cloud Music (?) is so quirky she always grabs my notice. If you cannot think of a drama an actor who almost only always plays supporting roles (usually 'lesser' - not in a bad way) also works. Eg. Park Jin Joo. I like the roles I have seen her in. Usually quirky and different and she always catches my eye with her character portrayal.

I hope that made sense.

1. My Mr. Mermaid- ML's  mom(she is so funny)

2. Love and Destiny- The FL's father(he was hilarious)

3. Memory Lost- The FL's co-worker that she always boss around/follows her(he was funny)