Queen - went straight to top portion of my favourites! Definitely going to be best Bollywood film of 2014!

Queen!!! One of the best movies made! Loved Kangana in this :D
You can try Youngistaan, Shaadi ke side-effects, Highway, Hasee to phasee, Yaariyan,Jal!!
I love Bollywood!! SRK is my favorite actor and I own over 60 dvds of his movies. My fav of all time is Dilwale Dulhania leJayenge. I also like Kajol and Aamir Khan. Plus shahid kapoor is a hottie <3
selenka95641 wrote: I love Bollywood!! SRK is my favorite actor and I own over 60 dvds of his movies. My fav of all time is Dilwale Dulhania leJayenge. I also like Kajol and Aamir Khan. Plus shahid kapoor is a hottie <3

OMG OMG OMG!!! I love SRK!! He is my all time favourite actor!! :D
I love DDLJ. I love all his films!! Sorry Im having one of my moments!!! :D
shambles wrote: OMG OMG OMG!!! I love SRK!! He is my all time favourite actor!! :D
I love DDLJ. I love all his films!! Sorry Im having one of my moments!!! :D

lol I think now MDL has enough SRK fans to open a SRK fan club :D
I love him too! People may laugh, but one of my favorite SRK movies is Ra One. He is a super hero and kicks butt. Now, really. How many Hindi movies with super heros are out there? :P It was awesome! The only movie I did not like with him was My Name Is Khan because I have a child with Asperger's and they did not portray Asperger's at all. The form of autism that SRK's character had was very different and I was actually offended that they labelled it Asperger's and completely misinformed the audience. I was so pissed off that I stopped watching it and always advise others not to watch.
lol you gave me good laugh. I couldn't even go through first 10 minutes of Ra.One and I'm big SRK fan :P

Here are some Hindi super hero films:

Superman//Return of Superman//Hindi Superman [Don't even Google them. No one even knows about them]
Mr.India [Nice one]
Shahenshah//Toofan//Ajooba [Films of Bollywood legend Amitabh Bacchan....all are below average]
Krrish [First is average-second part is lamest]
Drona [Ewwww....lame]
Robot [Watchable]

Conclusion: Only Mr. India is watchable :P
So I broke my not watching India movies curse by watching Chennai Express and Dhoom 3 with my nephews. Both were average movies. Lungi dance and Kamli...have those songs stuck in my head now.
TheTranquilKnight wrote: lol you gave me good laugh. I couldn't even go through first 10 minutes of Ra.One and I'm big SRK fan :P

Here are some Hindi super hero films:

Superman//Return of Superman//Hindi Superman [Don't even Google them. No one even knows about them]
Mr.India [Nice one]
Shahenshah//Toofan//Ajooba [Films of Bollywood legend Amitabh Bacchan....all are below average]
Krrish [First is average-second part is lamest]
Drona [Ewwww....lame]
Robot [Watchable]

Conclusion: Only Mr. India is watchable :P

RA One was good darn it. :P
I think action-wise, Dom 1 & 2 were pretty good films. Both starring SRK in them of course!
Just watched English Vinglish starring Sri Devi. I really liked the movie.
Love the Tum Hi Ho song from Aashiqui 2
I enjoy watching INDIAN Movies
I love the old Indian films. There's nothing like a bit of old romantic comedies musicals like Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayege or even Dil to Pagal hai. But I don't know why I really don't like the new films that are coming out. Its all changing! But some films have really amazing songs like tum hi ho from Aashiqui 2 and I love the songs from Jab tak hai jaan.