BiyaS wrote: He is VERY hot indeed... i consider him a full package ven his voice is smexy .. :D

hahahahhahaha @ FRAAAANDSHIP... and yes am not an indian but i can imitate that accept and it is hilarious ... i just read Fraandship out loud and laughed out loud as well .. :D am not planning it either :D ... i recently watched DESI BOYS.. and it was alright ..

oh yes..he's smexy..from head to toe...and the family man that he is irl..i just love that about him ^_^...

hahaha i do that everytime i read that word.."fraandship"..it's hilarious...and guess what would be even funnier?! say it without the "h"...fraandsiiip hahahaaa...

i have Desi Boyz with me...i don't plan to watch it though..i do love John Abraham but i don't think i'll enjoy this movie..i like Akshay Kumar too, he can be hilarious but i prefer him in movies like Hera Pheri, Welcome, Singh is King lool
BiyaS wrote: check this one out.. i dont think she danced it THAT well .. if it was someone else they could have done it better...

oh it's a song from Agneepath...i hadn't seen it...and i agree..she's a terrible dancer..lol..
KamZ wrote: oh it's a song from Agneepath...i hadn't seen it...and i agree..she's a terrible dancer..lol..

Was she going for sensual in that?
LisNoir wrote: Was she going for sensual in that?

probably...but it's an EPIC FAIL!! loool...these kind of songs are called item songs and they have special item girls for these kind of songs (who specialize in these kind of dances..i know sounds funny lol)...it would have been much better if they had used one of those girls...Katrina (the actress who's dancing) has two left feet haaaah
KamZ wrote: probably...but it's an EPIC FAIL!! loool...these kind of songs are called item songs and they have special item girls for these kind of songs (who specialize in these kind of dances..i know sounds funny lol)...it would have been much better if they had used one of those girls...Katrina (the actress who's dancing) has two left feet haaaah

Yeah, I could see that she has two left feet...lol
KamZ wrote: oh yes..he's smexy..from head to toe...and the family man that he is irl..i just love that about him ^_^...

hahaha i do that everytime i read that word.."fraandship"..it's hilarious...and guess what would be even funnier?! say it without the "h"...fraandsiiip hahahaaa...

i have Desi Boyz with me...i don't plan to watch it though..i do love John Abraham but i don't think i'll enjoy this movie..i like Akshay Kumar too, he can be hilarious but i prefer him in movies like Hera Pheri, Welcome, Singh is King lool

Hrithik is HOT !!!... i love the way he dances :)

hahahahahah @ fraaaandsIppppp lolz

it was an ok movie.. rushed to be exact.. because of recession they became host and then fixed themselves up .. i liked John in DOSTANA.. ahahahahaha i watched that movie in theater and laughed my butt off...

i like AKshay in action and funny roles.. but this Desi boys was more of a serious topic .. and i cant stand that song .. " Allah maaf kerey" very bad choreography ... whats up with that dance

KamZ wrote: oh it's a song from Agneepath...i hadn't seen it...and i agree..she's a terrible dancer..lol..

its not out?? or is it out already ?? .. my its hub is saying its coming out on 27th of jan ..
BiyaS wrote: Hrithik is HOT !!!... i love the way he dances :)

it was an ok movie.. rushed to be exact.. because of recession they became host and then fixed themselves up .. i liked John in DOSTANA.. ahahahahaha i watched that movie in theater and laughed my butt off...

i like AKshay in action and funny roles.. but this Desi boys was more of a serious topic .. and i cant stand that song .. " Allah maaf kerey" very bad choreography ... whats up with that dance

its not out?? or is it out already ?? .. my its hub is saying its coming out on 27th of jan ..

i was talking about Arjun Rampal all this while btw...looool

" Allah maaf kerey"..i haven't seen or heard that song...and i wouldn't be surprised loool

Dostana was okay..i liked John..i actually like him more for how he is irl and the way he carries himself..he's sweet..

i'm not sure if it's out or not..maybe it is in India...but like i said i don't pay much attention to bollywood news these days...i'm busy with my kdramas..no time for anything else lol..i just watch a movie or two once in a while..if it has the actor i like or is from good a filmmaker and has good reviews
First of all let me say its lovely to see so many people who are not from the Indian sub-continent enjoying Bollywood...I am not really a fan but have been dragged to the cinema by my 2 best friends who are massive Bollywood fans so have seen some of these films. I have to say I prefer the films i saw as a child (cheesy 80's) & also the Bollywood films from 60's & 70's...

Nikki wrote: I adore these group dances. And the colourful clothes.

I am glad you posted this video cos on NYE my Malaysian friends (who do not speak Hindi) were singing this song & remarkably their pronunciation was spot on!!

beca256 wrote: Kabhi Kushie was my second and I liked it a lot too, although I spent the whole movie wanting to punch the dad in the face! I had not yet began to understand Indian culture, so it was really shocking for me.

Yeah it can be a bit of a culture shock Amitabh in KKKG reminded me of my dad lol

I love that line when his wife is trying to change his mind & he says "Bhol diya na, bus" meaning "I have spoken, enough!"

KamZ wrote: it's okay..it's one of your usual bollywood romcoms but i fancy Imran Khan so i quite enjoyed it lool.

Hrithik Roshan looked like a greek god in Dhoom..the first time i ever noticed how handsome he was lool...

I went off Imran Khan in I hate luv story i thought the whole film was rubbish lol

BTW someone posted that IK is Salman Khans nephew he is actually Aamir Khans nephew.

I agree Hrithik looked smoking hot in Dhoom :p I tend not to find Bollywood actors attractive (i know sacrilege!!! lol thats why i dont watch much anymore)

I would reccomend Aamir Khan movies he chooses his films carefully he doesnt churn out 10 films a year like (Akshay etc) so they tend to be good IMO :)
I have seen Ghajni & 3 Idiots which i think were very good & my friend gave me DVD of Taare Zameen Par which i need to see
Bollywood dancers - I agree Katrina Kaif is a big let DOOOOOON my favourite dancer is Madhuri Dixit she is fantastic but alot of people might not know her as shes from 80's & 90's lol Here is one of her famous vids.....it caused a scandal in India at the time as the lyrics are a bit suggestive hahaha ....also ignore Sanjay Dutt grinning like a buffoon & just enjoy the dancing :p kamz i watched Nachle with Saroj Khan to try & learn this dance hahahah

I think it was kamz who said she dislikes Ashwaariya ... she is a good dancer you have to admit....oh & Hrithik looks HOT here as well hahaha

I guess u guys can tell im more into the dancing than anything else I will watch any kind of dance thats my favourite thing whether hiphop, ballroom, bolly etc

I havent seen Devdas but i know that both Madhuri & Ash do some excellent dances in that....I will post some older movie clips later thats enough for now :D
loool RF...i agree Madhuri is an excellent dancer and so is Aishwarya :p....she can't act for a penny which is a different story altogether...the one movie which i loved of Ash was Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam..if you haven't watched it already i would like to recommend it to you..it's a 1999 movie..so you might enjoy loool..and i agree about Aamir Khan...he's an excellent actor and chooses his movies well..i have seen almost all his movies except for a few and btw Ghajini is one of the few movies of him which i didn't quite like because i know it's a copy of a hollywood film Memento..lol
Ah, yes, Aamir Khan. I get them all confused. thanks, RainFlower. I m yet to explore his movies since I only watched two of the Imran ones but I found them hilarious parodies of SRK;s movies, since the two (Aamir I guess) seem to be rivals. You know, a lot of ideas are borrowed from one country toa nother..the same issue with Couple or Troubles as a remake of overboard. I'll probably give Ghanjini a try since I so loved Memento. Buy I appreciated when they go over the top, as in Main Hoon Na. Makes it all the more hilarious lol..
RainFlower wrote: I think it was kamz who said she dislikes Ashwaariya ... she is a good dancer you have to admit....oh & Hrithik looks HOT here as well hahaha

I guess u guys can tell im more into the dancing than anything else I will watch any kind of dance thats my favourite thing whether hiphop, ballroom, bolly etc

I havent seen Devdas but i know that both Madhuri & Ash do some excellent dances in that....I will post some older movie clips later thats enough for now :D

Rain is the one in this video the one who did that movie about the spices?
LisNoir wrote: Rain is the one in this video the one who did that movie about the spices?

yes..she's the one in The Mistress of Spices