Nikki wrote: I just say one word, or rather picture:

Shahrukh Khan
akshay kumar is the comedy king
Sleepninja wrote: I have yet to watch any Bollywood, but I definitely want to! It's exactly the type of stuff I love. Sinign and dancing alongside acting. :D

u should try the thrilling ghajni,force
the romantic mera pehla pehla pyaar hai,
beca256 wrote: I just finished watching Mere Brother ki Dulhan, and as Kamz said earlier, it was funny but I watched just for Imram Khan because I love his roles. And Katrina Kaif.......... well she was better than I expected.....

I just finished it, it was a cute movie. I feel an odd attraction towards the main lead....lol
3 idiots <3<3 LAGAAN <3<3 munna bhai <3< Like a star on earth <3< Lage Raho Munna Bhai <:
LisNoir wrote: I just finished it, it was a cute movie. I feel an odd attraction towards the main lead....lol

lol I love Imram Khan, he's hot but with a boy next door air, and I love how he acts :p

But what did you think of the movie?
beca256 wrote: lol I love Imram Khan, he's hot but with a boy next door air, and I love how he acts :p

But what did you think of the movie?

It was ok and cute....lol

And yes, there's something about his eyes...:D
LisNoir wrote: It was ok and cute....lol

And yes, there's something about his eyes...:D

Watch Jaane Tu....ya Jaane Na, it's by far his best movie, and first too :)
beca256 wrote: Watch Jaane Tu....ya Jaane Na, it's by far his best movie, and first too :)

I'll watch it sometime. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone seen this one? It's inspired by "John Tucker Must Die".

Ladies Vs. Ricky Bahl

Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl movie is a fun-filled rom-com where a smooth and charming conman, Ricky Bahl, cons girls for a living but finally meets his match.Dimple Chaddha , a brash 19 year old Delhi college girl falls in love with Sunny Singh, a fitness trainer.Raina Parulekar , a 28 year old independent and successful corporate woman in Mumbai does business with an art dealer Deven Shah. Saira Rashid , a 24 year old sweet, hard working widow in Lucknow makes a new friend, the shy Iqbal Khan.Three very different girls, who each get taken for a lot of money by each of these three men. The problem is that it is actually just one man – Ricky Bahl who got the looks and he’s got the charm.

Cast
Ranveer Singh as Ricky Bahl/Vikram Thappar/Sunny Singh/Deven "Dev Shah"/Iqbal Khan/Diego Vaz
Anushka Sharma as Ishika Desai/Patel
Parineeti Chopra as Dimple Chaddha
Dipannita Sharma as Raina Parulekar
Aditi Sharma as Saira Rashid

Release
The film was released on December 9, 2011.

Trailer
LisNoir wrote: I'll watch it sometime. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been wanting to see this and I was downloading it, until fileserve died.
Can you send me a link in a PM where I can watch it or even better, download it?
LisNoir wrote: Has anyone seen this one? It's inspired by "John Tucker Must Die".

i have seen like one fourth of it lol..
I'm looking forward to watching this movie...

Synopsis:

In a small Indian village Mandwa, Vijay Dinanath Chauhan (Hrithik Roshan) is taught by his principled father about the path of fire - AGNEEPATH. His life is completely shattered when the evil drug dealer Kancha (Sanjay Dutt) hangs his father to death. Vijay leaves for Bombay with his pregnant mother and has only one mission in life- to come back to Mandwa and bring back the glory of his father's name.

In Bombay, 12-yr-old Vijay is taken under the wings of the city gang lord Rauf Lala (Rishi Kapoor). From then on it is a journey of revenge where he makes and breaks many relationships only to get closer to his aim. Vijay finds support only in his best friend Kaali (Priyanka Chopra), who stands by him at every moment in his life. Fifteen years later his hatred for Kancha takes him back to Mandwa where life comes full circle.

Background:

Agneepath (Hindi: अग्निपथ; English: Path of Fire) is a 2012 Indian Hindi action thriller film produced by Karan Johar. It is a remake of a 1990 film of the same name and is directed by Johar's former assistant Karan Malhotra. Though publicized as a remake; the film borrows only the basic plot of the original, while making the characters and incidents completely different. While Hrithik Roshan plays the lead role of Vijay Deenanath Chauhan, Sanjay Dutt plays the role of the main antagonist Kancha Cheena, originally played by Amitabh Bachchan and Danny Denzongpa respectively.[1] The film stars Priyanka Chopra as the female lead. Other members of the cast include Rishi Kapoor playing a newly introduced negative character, Om Puri and Zarina Wahab among others.[2][3][4] The award winning character of Krishnan Iyer M.A played by Mithun Chakraborty in the original has been totally done away with. Shooting of the film mostly took place in Diu and Mumbai's film city. Agneepath released on 26 January 2012 to positive reviews from critics.

Cast

Hrithik Roshan as Vijay Deenanath Chauhan
Sanjay Dutt as Kancha Cheena
Rishi Kapoor as Rauf Lala
Priyanka Chopra as Kaali Gawde
Om Puri as Comissioner Gaitonde
Zarina Wahab as Suhasini Chauhan
Rajesh Tandon as Mazhar Lala
Sachin Khedekar as Home secretary, an aid of Kancha
Deven Bhojani as Azhar Lala, young mentally challenged son of Rauf Lala
Chetan Pandit as Master Deenanath Chauhan
Arish Bhiwandiwala as Young Vijay Deenanath Chauhan
Kanika Tiwari as Shiksha Chauhan
Rajesh Vivek as a police mole who is an aid of Kancha
Madhurjeet Sarghi as Lachhi
Katrina Kaif in a special appearance in Chikni Chameli

Producer: Hiroo Yash Johar, Karan Johar
Director: Karan Malhotra
Music Director: Ajay Gogavale, Atul Gogavale

bokami wrote: 3 idiots <3<3
LAGAAN <3<3
munna bhai <3<
Like a star on earth <3<
Lage Raho Munna Bhai <:

oh wow...i never knew bokami watched bollywood movies lol...

the whole Munna Bhai series is great...
(1) Munna Bhai MBBS
(2) Lage Raho Munna Bhai...
...the two movies are not related (plot wise) but the 2 male leads feature in both the movies..they make the most adorable pair lol
the 3rd installment "Munna Bhai Chale America" will prolly be releasing soon...they again have the same 2 men...the female is new everytime lol

loved 3idiots and Lagaan too..i have no idea what "like a star on earth" is lol...prolly Taare Zameen Par....if yes, then i absolutely lvoed that movie too lol

beca256 wrote: Watch Jaane Tu....ya Jaane Na, it's by far his best movie, and first too :)

yes lis-ssi...i second beca ^_^
KamZ wrote: i was talking about Arjun Rampal all this while btw...looool

" Allah maaf kerey"..i haven't seen or heard that song...and i wouldn't be surprised loool

Dostana was okay..i liked John..i actually like him more for how he is irl and the way he carries himself..he's sweet..

i'm not sure if it's out or not..maybe it is in India...but like i said i don't pay much attention to bollywood news these days...i'm busy with my kdramas..no time for anything else lol..i just watch a movie or two once in a while..if it has the actor i like or is from good a filmmaker and has good reviews

Sorry for not replying u earlier.. i completely forgot about bollywood thread >_< .. ROFL @ Arjun ... my bad... but i like ARjun to0o ... i really like his voice.. ;) ..

umm John is ok .. i am not a fan of him i just found him very amusing in Dostana..

am the same.. i like to watch Indian movies with my hubby .. other than j and k movies i dont like to watch any movie all by myself.. the ones we watch are the ones either my hubby is interested in watching or is a big hit.. lately, Agneepath is a movie i am curious about ..

I think I mentioned i got dragged into watching a Bollywood film well its was this - Ek Main or Ek Tu (literal translation - One me and One You or Me and You)

My friends had said it was a re-make of What Happens in Vegas (starring Cameron Diaz & Ashton Kutcher - which they knew i liked) well it started out a bit like that & then turned out to be a different affair the best thing about it were the parents they were quite amusing :D oh & they had a scene with kids holding hands walking in single file which reminded me of Ferris Buellers Day off and so naturally I suggested we walk out of the cinema like that & we did :D

LisNoir wrote:

Lol I still haven't seen John Tucker Must Die =__= BTW how did your Bollywood night with your pals go?