KamZ wrote: yes..she's the one in The Mistress of Spices

Ah! Ok.
LOL yes Lis kamz has already answered :D BTW i just watched that Crazy Kiya Re vid & the subs are a bit off lol
RainFlower wrote:

I loved this one til he started singing his lines. But who is he anyway, and is that even a movie? It looks rather like a
music video. Hopefully it's not, I'd like to watch this one.

(Haha, that's the Indian version of Evacuate the Dancefloor (Cascada)? rofl)
Nikki wrote: I loved this one til he started singing his lines. But who is he anyway, and is that even a movie? It looks rather like a
music video. Hopefully it's not, I'd like to watch this one.

(Haha, that's the Indian version of Evacuate the Dancefloor (Cascada)? rofl)

lol it IS a movie, Dhoom 2, with Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai, and the song looks like a mosic video because it's an intro to the movie.
I just finished watching Mere Brother ki Dulhan, and as Kamz said earlier, it was funny but I watched just for Imram Khan because I love his roles. And Katrina Kaif.......... well she was better than I expected.....

Here's the info

Mere Brother ki Dulhan

Synopsis

London-based Luv Agnihotri decides to end his bachelorhood and asks his Bollywood film-maker brother, Kush, to find a bride for him ? much to the displeasure of his Dehradun-based father. Kush accordingly meets and interviews a variety of women, and finally selects Delhi-based Dimple Dixit, a woman he had known before, to be the perfect match. Dimple and Luv meet on-line, are attracted to each other, and the former travels to India where the two families get the couple formally engaged. It is then Dimple decides that she prefers Kush. Watch as things spiral out of control when she insists that Kush must elope with her.-MyAsianCinema

Cast
Imran Khan
Katrina Kaif
Ali Zafar

Trailer
Wow! There's actually a Bollywood thread. Haha. Nice. Okay, so I'm not all that into Bollywood nowadays(I was earlier) even though I'm from India. But two of my favorite movies would be Chakde!India and TZP. (: My latest movie would be ZNMD(Zindagi na Milegi dobara) ^_^
My personal fave :)

Jaane Tu.......Ya Jaane Naa

Synopsis
Jai and Aditi are convinced that they are not in love, so they have the perfect idea and set out to search each other's love, but what will happen when they DO find their perfect match? And will their family and friends think about it? Will love happen, wether they know it or not?

Cast

Imraan Khan – Jai Rathore (“Rats”)
Genelia D’Souza – Aditi (“Meow”)
Karan Makhija - Ravindran (‘Rotlu’)
Nirav Mehta – Jignesh (‘Jiggy’)
Alishka Varde – Sandhya (‘Bombs’)
Sugandha Garg - Shaleen (‘Shali’)
Renuka Kunzru – Mala
Manjari Phandnis – Meghna
Ayaz Khan – Sushant

Trailer
i felt sad for Ali Zafar in Mere Brother ki Dulhan loool... as for TZP..loved that movie....ZNMD not so much..maybe because i had high expectations from it...it did have one of my fav actors (Abhay Deol) and Beca..Jaane Tu was awesome..hilarious...i esp. loved the last scene..i was literally lol-ing..and i loved Prateik Babbar btw (the guy who plays the girl's younger brother) :)
KamZ wrote: i felt sad for Ali Zafar in Mere Brother ki Dulhan loool...

as for TZP..loved that movie....ZNMD not so much..maybe because i had high expectations from it...it did have one of my fav actors (Abhay Deol)

and Beca..Jaane Tu was awesome..hilarious...i esp. loved the last scene..i was literally lol-ing..and i loved Prateik Babbar btw (the guy who plays the girl's younger brother) :)

I love the whole movie, I think it's great and modern without being stupid. The only thing is that it isn't exactly a Bollywood movie, seeing how it could be set anywhere and doesn't really have much about Indian culture, same with I Hate Luv Storys and Aisha. And yeah I love him too, but wasn't he her older brother?
I Hate Luv Storys

Synopsis
I Hate Luv Storys (I Hate Love Stories) movie is the maxim Jay lives by. But as an assistant director to Veer, the most famous romantic filmmaker of Indian Film Industry, Jay has little option but to live with larger than life, glossy, cinematic love on an everyday basis. Things only get worse when he is made to work under the new production designer on the film… Simran, with whom he shares the strangest first encounter! Simran loves luv storys; So much so that even her life has begun to resemble one. With her ideal job and the perfect boyfriend, Raj, she lives a blissful, dreamy life; One that is rudely interrupted by Jay’s cynicism. The turmoil’s of Jay and Simran’s life, is ironically interweaved with the Luv Story that they are working on…. But will Jay and Simran ever find their own Luv Story.-MyAsianCinema

Cast
Sonam Kapoor … Simran
Imran Khan … Jay
Bruna Abdalah
Sammir Dattani … Raj
Samir Soni … Veer Kapoor
Aseem Tiwari … Nikhil

Also Known As: Hate Luv Storys
Language: Hindi
Subtitle: English
Year: 2010
Genre: Comedy, Romance

Trailer
Aisha

Synopsis
Aisha is a girl with a simple problem – everyone’s business is her business. Arjun is a boy with even a simpler set of beliefs – Aisha should mind her own business. Caught in the Delhi upper class world with its own set of social rules, Aisha navigates her world with a great sense of style and even greater optimism. Caught in her web are Pinky, her best friend, the small town girl Shefali, the west Delhi boy Randhir and the hunk Dhruv. Aisha will make sure everyone dances to her tune. And all Arjun wants to do is disentangle that web and get Aisha out of an impending sticky mess. Who will succeed and who will succumb? Welcome to Aisha’s fabulous world where playing cupid is as easy as 123…if only that Arjun would stay out of her way!

Language: Hindi
Subtitle: English
Year: 2010
Genre: Comedy, Romance

Updated the first post. :D
LisNoir wrote: Updated the first post. :D

thanks Lis! :D
beca256 wrote: I love the whole movie, I think it's great and modern without being stupid. The only thing is that it isn't exactly a Bollywood movie, seeing how it could be set anywhere and doesn't really have much about Indian culture, same with I Hate Luv Storys and Aisha. And yeah I love him too, but wasn't he her older brother?

no he was the younger brother lool..
i have seen both i hate luv story and aisha but i would like to reserve my comments on both since you loved them loool..all i can say it the clothes in aisha was awesome..loved almost everything..plus oori abhay deol ♥ :)
KamZ wrote: no he was the younger brother lool..
i have seen both i hate luv story and aisha but i would like to reserve my comments on both since you loved them loool..all i can say it the clothes in aisha was awesome..loved almost everything..plus oori abhay deol ♥ :)

lol I never said I loved them xD