beca256 wrote: Mujhse it's reallt really good!!!! ♪dheaon dheaon dheaon dheaon dheaon dheaon♪ :DDDD
Did you watch Jaane??????????

♪Do you want to make fraaandship?♪ XD

No I haven't seen that one yet. :) It's got the same guy from Mere Brother so I definitely want to see it.
Sleepninja wrote: ♪Do you want to make fraaandship?♪ XD

No I haven't seen that one yet. :) It's got the same guy from Mere Brother so I definitely want to see it.

lol I bet the main reason you watched that movie is because of that song XD
Jaane is the best!!!! That's the movie that made me fall in love with Imram Khan *-*
hehe, im sooo glad i don't need subtitles for Bollywood movies. lol
My Favourite Bolly-Movies are: Kabie Kushi Kabie Gham Kal Ho Na Ho Main Hoon Na Devdas Umrao Jaan Dil to Pagal Hai Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Veer and Zaara Dhoom 2 Om Shanti Om Khabi Alvida Naa Kehna Mohabbetein My Name is Khan Swades Rab Da Jodi Je *or so?!* and many more !!!
YokoLuna wrote: My Favourite Bolly-Movies are:
Kabie Kushi Kabie Gham
Kal Ho Na Ho
Main Hoon Na
Devdas
Umrao Jaan
Dil to Pagal Hai
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Veer and Zaara
Dhoom 2
Om Shanti Om
Khabi Alvida Naa Kehna
Mohabbetein
My Name is Khan
Swades
Rab Da Jodi Je *or so?!*
and many more !!!

Oooh More to add to my list. Thanks :D

I found that Netflix has a bunch of Bollywood on their site now. :D I'm going to see if they have Jaane.
"The 3 Idiots" is this movie considered bollywood? i really love this very funny movie.
I've seen quite a lot of bollywood films! They were nice but I prefer watching korean and japanese dramas + films. My fave actor is Shah Ruhk Khan *_*
rainee_skye wrote: "The 3 Idiots" is this movie considered bollywood? i really love this very funny movie.

No clue. But this thread is for all Hindi Cinema I think.
I just watched What's Your Raashee? It's good, but way too long for a rom-com and a bit draggy in spots.
rainee_skye wrote: "The 3 Idiots" is this movie considered bollywood? i really love this very funny movie.

yupp its a Bollywood movie :)

yes it's a bollywood film ^^

xTenshiAi wrote: I've seen quite a lot of bollywood films! They were nice but I prefer watching korean and japanese dramas + films. My fave actor is Shah Ruhk Khan *_*

same here...i prefer jdramas to bollywood films and kdramas to jdramas lol...i used to watch a lot of bolly films...A LOT...and then i stopped it completely in 2010 i think...i might have watched like movie or 2 in the past 2 years at the most..

Sleepninja wrote: I just watched What's Your Raashee? It's good, but way too long for a rom-com and a bit draggy in spots.

yeah that movie was a big let doon...it's from one of the better directors of Bollywood industry so the expectations were real high...
KamZ wrote:

yeah that movie was a big let doon...it's from one of the better directors of Bollywood industry so the expectations were real high...

Yeah, it seems like most of the funny/good parts were already revealed in the long trailer they released. lol There were good moments, but it needed a lot of stuff cut out.
Sleepninja wrote: Yeah, it seems like most of the funny/good parts were already revealed in the long trailer they released. lol There were good moments, but it needed a lot of stuff cut out.

so how many movies have you watched till date? do you have any favourites? ^^...
KamZ wrote: so how many movies have you watched till date? do you have any favourites? ^^...

I've seen 3 so far, and I guess my fave would either be Mere Brother, or Fraaandship. Since there's only three to choose form, that might change.
i've heard Fraaandship is funny..haven't watched it..don't plan to either lol...

you can give 3 Idiots a try...it's pretty funny and an awesome movie...

Munnabhai series is good too...Munna Bhai M.B.B.S., Lage Raho Munna Bhai..both are good..but i'm not sure if it will be as good when you are watching it with subs...else it's hilarious with a message ofcourse...same goes for 3 Idiots too..