I am sooooo late to discover this thread!!! Lol! Fan of SRK & aamir xD *raises hand
I'm so happy there's a bollywood thread here, yay I seriously love Bollywood, I've been watching Hindi movies since , I don't really remember , but as long as I can But in terms of favouritism, I don't think I could ever choose one film over the other , or an actor over the other, there are just so many ^^
beca256 wrote: I watched the Aishwariya version and I liked it a lot! It takes you to another world for a while, like Paheli =)

Liked it a lot too ! I have not seen the old version but this one was very good to me even if the movie did not please the Indian public.

I really liked Aishwarya Rai/Abishek Bacchan couple, even more after knowing that they are married now ^^
bumping for sleepy :)
RainFlower wrote: bumping for sleepy :)

lol Thanks :) I think I shall give Mere Brother ki Dulhan a try.
last bollywood movie i watched was "pyaar ka punchnama" the story is so real...because i really have a friend that looks like the girl there... really feel sorry for her boyfriend..lol
i haven't watched any bollywood movies in a looooooong long time...i sometimes miss it
I just finished Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. It was really cute and funny. I loved the musical numbers. I think I like Bollywood. ^^
Sleepninja wrote: I just finished Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. It was really cute and funny. I loved the musical numbers. I think I like Bollywood. ^^

lol..so who did you like better? Imran Khan or Ali Zafar? ^^
KamZ wrote: lol..so who did you like better? Imran Khan or Ali Zafar? ^^

They were both good, but I really liked Imran Khan. :)
Sleepninja wrote: They were both good, but I really liked Imran Khan. :)

i like him too heh...now you should watch Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na..that's my favourite movie of his..and it's his first movie too...the music is really good as well..
KamZ wrote: i like him too heh...now you should watch Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na..that's my favourite movie of his..and it's his first movie too...the music is really good as well..

I might watch that next. :D
OMG THERE'S A THREAD FOR BOLLYWOOD MOVIES!!! That's so freaking cool!! I'm Indian and I know just about everything Bollywood. Well no that's a lie. I haven't watched any new Bollywood movies lately, because of my obsession with Asian dramas and Kpop. But I did see Muhjise Fraaandship Karoge which was pretty cute. But I just watched Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum last night. Let me tell you that movie is my absolute favorite movie ever!! I've watched it 10 times, yet I still end up crying for half the moving and smiling and laughing for the rest of the movie. Hrithrik Roshan is one fiiinee man. <3
*bump*
I recently watched Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge. I loved it!
Sleepninja wrote: *bump*
I recently watched Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge. I loved it!

Mujhse it's reallt really good!!!! ♪dheaon dheaon dheaon dheaon dheaon dheaon♪ :DDDD
Did you watch Jaane??????????