Yeah you never see one actress wearing a ankle stirrup also because the whole point of breaking your heals and spraining your ankle is to get a piggyback from the first or second male lead.
Juniko wrote: LAW 45 : Overaegyoing is a must !

yes, I just made that word up....

Most usually by the manipulative b*** second lead female :p
Law 46 - being able to park anywhere, anytime in any situation! Seriously how easy is it to drive there?! No speed limit, lane discipline or anything! stop at anywhere, anytime!
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Law 46 - being able to park anywhere, anytime in any situation! Seriously how easy is it to drive there?! No speed limit, lane discipline or anything! stop at anywhere, anytime!

And the U turn anywhere and everywhere! :D
yup dont forget turning round in the middle of the road even thou no cars are around lmao

simon and martina from eatyourkimchi.com discuss the INSANE driving that goes on in Korea. apparently when they show people getting hit by cars or u-turning in the middle of a 4 lane highway, it's not just crazy drama land.

i was just thinking about this the other day b/c i saw a article abt JGS getting into a car accident. it seems to me at least one k-pop idol/ hallyu star is involved in a car wreck per month.
LAW 47: Mothers are generally violent, dead or if rich pathetic.

LAW 48: The one you are destined for is your kindergarten-love, everyone else is going to make you unhappy.

LAW 49: The heroine needs a toy, usually a stuffed animal, that she can treat like her sooo hated boy and talk to.
cityhunter83 wrote:

simon and martina from eatyourkimchi.com discuss the INSANE driving that goes on in Korea. apparently when they show people getting hit by cars or u-turning in the middle of a 4 lane highway, it's not just crazy drama land.

i was just thinking about this the other day b/c i saw a article abt JGS getting into a car accident. it seems to me at least one k-pop idol/ hallyu star is involved in a car wreck per month.

yup and weird thing is while there filming something and then filming has to be put off xD
LAW 50: Everybody sleeps, and more importantly wakes up full dressed and in FULL MAKE UP!!!
Rule 51: If a girl is poor, bad mannered, and/or uneducated she will eventually come across a chaebol son who will find her completely annoying and later completely irresistable.
asliceofkate wrote: Rule 51: If a girl is poor, bad mannered, and/or uneducated she will eventually come across a chaebol son who will find her completely annoying and later completely irresistable.

they usually arent bad mannered, they just refuse to put up with jerks.
i wouldn't put up with jerks either so id be the same haha xD
haha I guess this is rule 52

RULE 52: If you dine at a restaurant, you will always encounter the one you love. He/she will be eating with someone else and you will be miserably watching. Why are you miserably watching them? Because you have been strategically placed at a table across from them with a clear view of their actions.
VioletSakura wrote: LAW 50: Everybody sleeps, and more importantly wakes up full dressed and in FULL MAKE UP!!!

yea, what's up with that?