L-O-V-I-N-G This thread! How about these? -All clothes must look like they're brand new, and never wear anything twice. -There will always be at least one shower scene, mostly around the time where the male (face it people.. it's always the male) lead character is being troubled or something. -In comedies the guy drags the main girl by her wrist angrily -at least- once.
ashu wrote: -there will always be at least one shower scene, mostly around the time where the male (face it people.. It's always the male) lead character is being troubled or something.

oh so true!!!!
VioletSakura wrote: This is the main reason why you and me are not drama characters :p I've never fainted either...

haha Yeah,We're not rom-com material . How dare we be so tough and self-sufficient? :p

Ashu wrote: L-O-V-I-N-G This thread!

How about these?

-All clothes must look like they're brand new, and never wear anything twice.
-There will always be at least one shower scene, mostly around the time where the male (face it people.. it's always the male) lead character is being troubled or something.
-In comedies the guy drags the main girl by her wrist angrily -at least- once.

Haha Those scenes are the best! I watch them for the acting and plot development, of course. ;)
wb Law 31: The oh so powerful business mothers/fathers/grandmothers who control there children in everyway possible including keeping them away from the one that they love law 32: Contuing on from that subject. The I'll protect her/him even if it means pushing her/him away and say hurtful things you don't mean xD
kdramamad wrote: law 32: Contuing on from that subject. The I'll protect her/him even if it means pushing her/him away and say hurtful things you don't mean xD

LAW 33: Following the previous rule. Never tell the truth about why you do things the way you do them... I mean, really... who needs simple explanation, if you can make it complicated misunderstanding to separate you from your loved one for like 10 episodes... you of all people know, that whatever happens, you're going to end up together, right?
VioletSakura wrote: LAW 33: Following the previous rule. Never tell the truth about why you do things the way you do them... I mean, really... who needs simple explanation, if you can make it complicated misunderstanding to separate you from your loved one for like 10 episodes... you of all people know, that whatever happens, you're going to end up together, right?

totally agree! sometimes I think fgs do you have to be so idiotic why dont you tell them the truth! why make things so much more complicated then they are gah!
Law #34 - the honeymoon - where the lead couple finally get together usually about episode 10 and everything is hunky dory before the bit split is a must in all romance dramas Law #35 - female/male lead shall hate each other - she is always stubborn but kind hearted with cinderella syndrome. And the male is always hot tempered somewhat unreasonable, arrogant and materialistic :) but is in fact warm and sweet and grows to love the female lead. Package usually comes with family problems. Think this thread is genius! Pooling in all cliches :)
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Law #34 - the honeymoon - where the lead couple finally get together usually about episode 10 and everything is hunky dory before the bit split is a must in all romance dramas
Law #35 - female/male lead shall hate each other - she is always stubborn but kind hearted with cinderella syndrome. And the male is always hot tempered somewhat unreasonable, arrogant and materialistic :) but is in fact warm and sweet and grows to love the female lead. Package usually comes with family problems.

Think this thread is genius! Pooling in all cliches :)

haha i defently agree with those rules! there is always dramas with them nearly every drama i have watched has got them in . Which reminds me of another rule!

rule 35: school girls and fans always crying and screaming over popluar boys or famous people. If they get girlfriend or something scandlous happens involving a girl they end up crying? and its not just weeping its full on crying! what is with that. Dramatic much *_*
LAW 36: The female lead has whatsoever NO survival instinct... While being beaten/her hear pulled by other girls/2nd female lead (usually an evil b***), who are/is somehow not content that she is the BEST guy's girlfriend, she just stands there and gets beaten up, of course a moments later the 2nd lead male will appear and save her.
LAW 37: Rumors can make a person go sick with fever, even make them FAINT!
VioletSakura wrote: LAW 36: The female lead has whatsoever NO survival instinct... While being beaten/her hear pulled by other girls/2nd female lead (usually an evil b***), who are/is somehow not content that she is the BEST guy's girlfriend, she just stands there and gets beaten up, of course a moments later the 2nd lead male will appear and save her.
LAW 37: Rumors can make a person go sick with fever, even make them FAINT!

Ikr what is with that! they just stand there frozen and then its up to the 2nd lead guy to save them ^^ so dramatic with the fainting honestly xD guess thats what makes it so intresting XD
LAW 38: Only poor persons have/can experience(d) real happiness. They are also full of wisdom and tricks for survival.
-"This (insert delicious food) might not look like much but it's what we poor people eat."

LAW 39: (Following LAW 38) As a poor person it's your responsibility to have fashionable clothes and the newest phone available.

LAW 40: Every rich person dreams of owning a small shop or restaurant.
Law 41: ( taken from Japanese and chinese dramas ) Arousal (thinking someone is hot) causes a nosebleed O.o this is usually seen in secondary characters and comedies.
goldenseal50 wrote: Law 41: ( taken from Japanese and chinese dramas ) Arousal (thinking someone is hot) causes a nosebleed O.o this is usually seen in secondary characters and comedies.

Classic example - Nakatsu Shuichi :p
LAW 42 (the answer to all existential questions.) : To make sure that female viewers won't feel vexed over sexism in dramas, the male lead will be neat freak and the girl is allowed to be as messy as she wants !
i feel like there should be a rule about gorgeous arrogant Chaebol son's who fall for poor innocent girls. XD