amrita828 wrote: [COLOR="green"]Hahaha, so true.
Violet, don't you know? Hot guys inevitably fall for her because she's sweet tempered. Just like in real life...

But the fact that she's seen as ugly until some point is just so frustrating... and more frustrating, that she always thinks the same way too.. grr...
P.S. Where do you get these cute smileys?? ^^
VioletSakura wrote: But the fact that she's seen as ugly until some point is just so frustrating... and more frustrating, that she always thinks the same way too.. grr...

Here you have a lot of them all grouped:
http://www.laymark.com/

:D
amrita828 wrote: Here you have a lot of them all grouped:
http://www.laymark.com/

:D

Grazie!
VioletSakura wrote: But the fact that she's seen as ugly until some point is just so frustrating... and more frustrating, that she always thinks the same way too.. grr...

Haha. Law 25:"Ugly" girls/boys/other are never ugly. In fact nobody is ever ugly. In dramaland only beauty exists.
Szasha wrote: Haha. Law 25:"Ugly" girls/boys/other are never ugly. In fact nobody is ever ugly. In dramaland only beauty exists.

Law 26: The male lead will always have strange sleeping habits/positions.

^I've seen this in so many dramas. How can people sleep like that? :eek:
LAW 27 : Hospital bed? Car? Boatless Island? countryside hotel ? We will find a way to sleep together...without actually sleeping together !
haha There's a bunch of new laws. XD Baka will return and have lots to add. :)
LAW 28: Everybody... did you NOT hear me?.. EVERYBODY will become sick after being in the rain for about 3 minutes...
LAW 29: Following LAW 28, the sick person WILL go to work/office/night shift...etc and will FAINT!!!
LAW 30 : If you work too hard, your nose will bleed and you will faint (only if first or second male lead is watching)
Juniko wrote: LAW 30 : If you work too hard, your nose will bleed and you will faint (only if first or second male lead is watching)

I mean... THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF FAINTING!!!!
If I get it right, I want to add "dragging by the hand" law. No screens this time, but in 49 Days there were tons of such scenes, and I'm sure in other dramas too.
VioletSakura wrote: I mean... THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF FAINTING!!!!

Hahaha I have never fainted in all of my 24 years of existence. Which is funny considering how exhausted I will get, sometimes to the point of dizziness and having trouble maintaining balance.
Sleepninja wrote: Hahaha I have never fainted in all of my 24 years of existence. Which is funny considering how exhausted I will get, sometimes to the point of dizziness and having trouble maintaining balance.

This is the main reason why you and me are not drama characters :p I've never fainted either...