this is the 21st century and they have cell phones but they can't get thru O.O...or they call each other at the exact same time...so they get voice mail and don't try again...btw when my sister and I call each other it goes thru without a ring..presto! we are just taking to each other idk this might be part rule #1 the near miss
Law #6 - The Business of Marriage - it's all in the fine print! (arranged by you or your parents)

My Name Is Kim Samsoon

goldenseal50 wrote: this is the 21st century and they have cell phones but they can't get thru O.O...or they call each other at the exact same time...so they get voice mail and don't try again...btw when my sister and I call each other it goes thru without a ring..presto! we are just taking to each other
idk this might be part rule #1 the near miss

Hmmm... I think you're right it would go under near miss.

But how about Law #14 - The phone may NOT be turned off - complete removal of the battery is required.
LOL let's not forget

Law #15: Having problems with your relationship? No problem! Everything will be solved 2-3 years later
Time skips
beca256 wrote: LOL let's not forget

Law #15: Having problems with your relationship? No problem! Everything will be solved 2-3 years later
Time skips

LOL!!! I Love the time skip!!!! And don't forget it has dual uses~~
1.) the main couple have problems, split, and then years later BAM - hit with happily ever after.
or
2.) The "rival" lead goes off for X years - WITH NO CONTACT - and is somehow surprised that you are NOT waiting by the door with his/her slippers? I mean it's not like there is anyway to communicate over great distances through the air or anything..... oh wait that would be a phone right? Well it's not like you can just write them a quick note and say your still alive...nope wrong again!
have we gotten to the slapping yet? someone must be slapped. Sometimes the love rival but also the child. The child must be screamed at and hit upside the head. Or the bad daughter must be beaten! The bad son womped on the back or head.
Someone sings karaoke at least once.
There's usually a parent-inlaw (usually father against son in-law wanna be), which normally involves drinking but can vary
Jeaniessi wrote: have we gotten to the slapping yet? someone must be slapped. Sometimes the love rival but also the child. The child must be screamed at and hit upside the head. Or the bad daughter must be beaten! The bad son womped on the back or head.

Ahhhh yes! Great one!!
And So it shall be named Law #16 - The slap attack! -
He's not Asian but I think he somehow encapsulated their feelings when he said- "You don't know who you messing with man, I slap people for fun. That's what I do man!" - Chris tucker

Scent of a Woman

Glory Jane

Protect the Boss (After the slap)

Baby-Faced Beauty (ATF <-- new slag here peeps)
[B]Law #16[B] - Slap Attack

Not my vids - but thought i'd share -

christypop wrote: Someone sings karaoke at least once.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

Law #17 - Let there be SONG! - Karaoke for all!

Dream High

Lovely Sam Soon

You're Beautiful

Lie to Me
And some vids for this one - Law #17 - Let there be SONG! - Karaoke for all!

Lie to me

He was cool (movie)- this scene is SOOO funny!

Lovely Sam Soon

FamilyHonor
You mean like a drink off?
And please if ANYONE can post the Sam soon karaoke clip .... or any other ones I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
Law #6 - The Business of Marriage - it's all in the fine print! (arranged by you or your parents)

My Name Is Kim Samsoon

Sunny Happiness