1. My Name is Kim Sam Soon
2. You're Beautiful
3. Hyde, Jekyll, Me
1) Shut up: flower boy band
I hate it because of this scene:___________And then he got hit by a truck WHY!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_mi7bn00ZNA1qasf3wo1_500.gif

2) Blade Man
The female lead pissed me off and the crying boy made me want to commit murder

3) Liar Game (the Korean version)
I don't think I need to explain why I didn't like it
So far:
1. The Greatest Love
The others are from Taiwan such as Unforgettable love.
1) Surplus Princess
2) You're Beautiful
3) My Girl
1. Surplus Princess
2. Secret Angel
3. High School Love On
All for the same reason, really poor childish full of nonsense writing, really bad acting (the acting in surplus princess was less bad than in the other 2 though),childish unbearable directing supposed to bring cuteness and aegyo but ended up ruining the drama. -_-"
1. Doctor Stranger
2. BOF
3. Records of a Night Watchman
Fall in Love with Me
Cheongdamdong Alice
Big
1. Yukan Club
2. Vampire Prosecutor
3. Meteor Garden
Couple or Trouble - the worst drama in the world
Myung Wol the Spy - what is it about Han Ye Seul?
Full House - the plot was hella stupid, like I don't even know where they got their problems from? not even Rain's face saved this for me.
monstar
Dream High 2
Dating Agency : Cyrano
1.Playful kiss (i couldnt finish this one)
2.Witch's romance (i had very different expectations about this,i expect a strong female character and lots of smexy scene and got ....nothing,okay its not nothing but i dont even wanna think about this drama)
3.Bad Guy (unnessesary terrible ending)
1. Full House (I just disliked it so much. I constantly had to struggle to finish episodes let alone the entire series. I couldn't connect with the characters, their love story was an endless obnoxious circle, and the entire last three episodes were even worse than the rest of the series. I know it's a lot of people's fav. I'm sorry...)
2. When a Man Loves (It was just bad. From beginning to end, bad.)
3. Playful Kiss (Awful Awful Awful)
Her Lovely Heels, the female lead actitude was really annoying for me and Seungyeon acting was really the worst, luckily this was 15 mins per episode.
1. Queen of the Game
2. Blood
3. 7th Grade Civil Servant
My lovely girl
Marry Him if you dare
Flower boy next door.