tumblr_ns2vsqKE8a1r5iugro5_400.gif tumblr_ns2vsqKE8a1r5iugro6_400.gif

oh my ghost ; na bong sun & kang sun woo. 

tumblr_nm5fggHRLW1qezsyno2_400.gif

seonam girls high school investigators ; han soo yun & park eun bin.
I can't resist adding to the pile hehe here's a little something from everywhere 

Innocent Man (Korea)

I remember trying to do homework when this kiss happened. No homework was completed that night. 
1919004150A5307A0C2235

Secret Garden

How many times have I watched this scene alone? I'm losing track. 
tumblr_n0fzz59jI51tr6kt6o5_500.gif

My Amazing Boyfriend (China)

this drama has so many kiss scenes and they're all great 
tumblr_o7fjghFWN51uxwwtro1_500.gif

Yes or No (Thai)

I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH JUST-imma watch it again right now
tumblr_o7qmmkKOvk1r5g36xo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n7r3q21ARG1srkwoao5_500.gif

Last Cinderella (Japan)

See you guys on the other side cause this right here? This killed me.
tumblr_nlmqi7R33q1thtuu5o1_500.gif

Autumn's Concerto (Taiwan)

It starts off so cute and playful and then...well you know
tumblr_m3bu11mmpP1qgfew7o1_250.giftumblr_m3bu11mmpP1qgfew7o3_250.giftumblr_m3bu11mmpP1qgfew7o4_250.gif

Cruel City have a several hot kisses...

f4aff6a76b8d0aa5df4f237ef02f43c96b66dc04

Another Miss Oh:

Healer:

I Need Romance 3:

Madame Antoine:

Coffee Prince:

Splash Splash LOVE:

In Time With You:

Jealousy Incarnate: 

While You Were Sleeping:

1% of Something:

Live Up to Your Name:

She Was Pretty:

Sound of the Desert:

W Two Worlds:

My Secret Romance:

My Love from Another Star: 

I can’t add gifs :( I don’t know how to hehheh but one I can’t see here and deserves it is the package kissing scenes. Entourage a specific kissing scenes. Is hard being king. 

There are just too many. 

Any kiss as long as this man is giving it

Or this man

Fanfic producer

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon- this sequense" Black" he had a little bit of ice cream, after the kiss he smears more ice cream xD

AH:
Madame Antoine:

Uh, I might watch that drama now... the plot looks.. Uh.. interesting. 

Nymphadora:

Uh, I might watch that drama now... the plot looks.. Uh.. interesting. 

The leads are a bit frustrating, especially the ML, but there are some good moments, and I'm a sucker for Sung Joon even in that type of role.

SecondLeadQueen:
I can’t add gifs :( I don’t know how to hehheh but one I can’t see here and deserves it is the package kissing scenes. Entourage a specific kissing scenes. Is hard being king. 

Find the gif you want, open it in a new tab, and copy the link. Go to your post in MDL and click on the "insert image" button (the landscape image icon). Paste the link and click insert. You can adjust the size of the gif (if it's grainy) by clicking on it and going to the "change size" button (the four arrows that make an X) to make it smaller (e.g. 70%).

AH:
The leads are a bit frustrating, especially the ML, but there are some good moments, and I'm a sucker for Sung Joon even in that type of role.

I have not watched any of Sung Joon's dramas, would you recommend this one as a starter? 

Nymphadora:

I have not watched any of Sung Joon's dramas, would you recommend this one as a starter? 

Hmmm. Yes and no. I Need Romance 3 is by far my favourite role for him (and totally different from the other roles I've seen him in), but if you watch that first then you're starting with the best. 

His character in Ms. Perfect was pretty great, although he doesn't get any kissing scenes (a tragedy). His character in Madame Antoine is frustrating, but if you can get past that there are some very enjoyable moments. He plays the second lead in Gu Family Book, so that's definitely not a must watch. His character in High Society is quite reserved, but you get to see SJ in lots of suits. (Also if you like Park Hyung Shik, his role in High Society is my favourite - the second couple outshines the leads for most of the drama). I haven't seen his other dramas yet.

I'd say try Madame Antoine first. If the frustrating parts don't put you off, stick with that and then watch Ms. Perfect, and then I Need Romance 3. Then you get to go from frustrating character with good moments --> good character with lots of growth but no kisses --> wonderful character with lots of great moments.

And so I don't feel like I've gone too far off topic in this thread, two kiss scenes from Bromance:

AH:
Hmmm. Yes and no. I Need Romance 3 is by far my favourite role for him (and totally different from the other roles I've seen him in), but if you watch that first then you're starting with the best. 

Oh got it, I'm not very interested in Ms. Perfect right now because it gives me the vibe of extramarital affair. But, I will definitely watch I Need Romance ( I want to watch all 3) and High Society. I love Park Hyung Shik, you should watch him in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. Especially if you like puppy love and totally, completely in love male lead and no second female lead. 

That last kiss scene in Bromance blew my mind away when I watched the drama. Def a gem :)