Bridal Mask....it has 2 eps so far and its already good! Joo Won oppa fighting!!! <3
I do i do and big which airs tomarrow!!
LisNoir wrote: *Queen In Hyun's Man
*Soldier
*A Gentleman's Dignity
*Gaksital
*Dr. Jin

Adding

Gaksital
Ghost
I Do, I Do
Great Teacher Onizuka 6/12: People seem to really love this, but if it weren't for constantly thinking "Oh yay, there's Yosuke('s backside / hand / leg)!" I think I'd find it boring. As it is, I am quite enjoying it. xD
still watching king 2 hearts^_____^V really love Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won
Queen In Hyun's Man--quite possibly one of the best dramas of 2012--smart men are sexy men, period. Absolute Darling (TW)--a bit behind, but I'm not in a rush. Big--Oh, Gong Yoo, one episode in, and we've already seen your loveliness Fondant Garden--Almost done, good and fluffy drama with a healthy dose of cake and cake products.
Watching: The Princess Man - really good, I'm not a big fan historical dramas but this one is really addicting. Don Quixote - so funny! I love it!
Right now in this minute I ma watching " Shut Up Flower Bands"... And in general 13 others I think:p
I'm just trying to finish all the dramas I began ... and that's quite a lot... (Love Rain, Switch Girl, and so on ) :P
Recently started watching Big. So far there's only two episodes out. It has it's flaws but it's a really fun to watch! I spent the last episode laughing quite a bit.
I have not started to watch a new drama, after last week I've finished watching LR, K2H, FK, TEM, and RP. Starting next week I will be watching Big, Ghost, and 1-2 drama more, after all that drama aired 3-4 ep. This week I've been watching HGD
I do I do, is very interesting
Strawberry on the Shortcake 4/10: Up until now I would rate this a 10. It's amazing. :)
Watching That Fool (korean)...