Dr. Champ 4+ Heartstrings 3+
I usually rewatch a drama if i miss it. But I don't finish it.. Usually I rewatch 4-6 episodes or just some particular episodes. My most rewatched is Goong... about 10+ times?! xD Stairway to Heaven 2x Full House 3x Coffee Prince 3x You're Beautiful 3x Holy Land - watched this alot of times in just a month xD first in the live stream, then the raw vid, then the one with subs, and then i rewatched again. xD so a total of 4x? Haha
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, the one and only I've ever rewatched.
Devil Beside You , Pride and Goong... I guess O_o
anjhelie_o929 wrote: mr. brain (jdrama) 3x
atashinchi no danshi (jdrama) 2x
buzzer beat (jdrama) 2x
galileo (jdrama) 4x
hammer session (jdrama) 2x
hana kimi (jdrama) 5x
hana yori dango (jdrama) 3x
meitante conan (jdrama) 2x
my boss my hero (jdrama) 2x
nobuta wo produce (jdrama) 2x
one pound gospel (jdrama) 2x
proposal daisakusen (jdrama) 2x
seigi no mikata (jdrama) 2x
yamato nadeshiko shichi henge (jdrama) 4x
yankee-kun to megane-chan (jdrama) 3x
yasuko to kenji (jdrama) 2x
woody sambao (tdrama) 2x
hi my sweetheart (tdrama) 5x
love at first fight (tdrama) 3x
boys over flowers (kdrama) 2x
smile you (kdrama) 7x
my girlfriend is a gumiho (kdrama) 4x
my name is kim sam soon (kdrama) 3x
playful kiss (kdrama) 4x
queen seon duk (kdrama) 6x
personal taste (kdrama) 2x

Holy Crap!
my rewatches tend to be comedies. and for some reason i just realise the all star oguri shun. lol mostly i rewatch them cuz i'm in a bad mood or sad and they do exactly what i expect them to which is make feel better, forget my issues. stand up 6X hana kimi japan original 5X tokyo dogs 3X hana yori dando season 1 3x i also rewatched maou once cuz i was trying to get my bf to watch a good drama with me. and quiz show 2 once after reading someone's comment about not liking sho's performance i rewatched to see if my feelings had changed...they didn't yay i still like that drama!!.
I rewatch dramas quite a bit~ 2 Times: 49 Days, Kami No Shizuku, Me Too, Flower!, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Myung Wol the Spy, Personal Taste, Playful Kiss, Rooftop Prince, Scent of a Woman. 3 Times: City Hunter, Iljimae, Mary Stayed Out All Night, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, You're Beautiful 4 Times: Secret Garden, Hong Gil Dong, Hana Kimi, BoF The amount of times I've watched a drama doesn't represent how much I liked it... at all. XD I hate hate hate boys Over Flowers and Mary Stayed Out All Night, they're terrible. Terrible guilty pleasures.
There are so many dramas I want to watch again but I can barely keep up with the new stuff coming out! We need to start a watch 2 times (multiple times) wish list!!
Sleepninja wrote: I haven't really re-watched many dramas. Movies YES! I have seen some movies over ten times!

I have watched a Thai drama twice though. Wong Wian Hua Jai

I forgot that I also re-watched Hana Yori Dango.
I don't really like re-watching dramas there's so many new ones I want to watch they kinda take priority. However I've seen Hana Yori Dango over 5 times. Mainly because I like to show it to other people to get them hooked on dramas so I end up watching it with them haha.
Have I posted in here yet? Anywho, I've watched Hana Yori Dango and Wong Wian Hua Jai twice. I'm also in the process of re-watching Namtan Mai. :)
The dramas I have rewatched for the second time so far are Coffee Prince, Biscuit teacher and Hotaru no Hikari 1 and 2. The next one on the line will certainly be City Hunter. I usually only want to rewatch dramas that I really, really enjoyed and of which I want to capture more details in the story. However there are so many new ones that I want to watch out there that it is difficult to find rewatching time.
Boys Before Flowers - 3 times because it has some good scenes in it Playful Kiss - 4/5 times. I watch random scenes over and over. I just love this! Queen In Hyun's Man - 4 times. This is my favourite drama because the storyline is awesome and the chemistry is so real (they're now a real couple :D) City Hunter - 3 times ....Lee Min Ho... what else needs to be said....
Rookies.. Dont know how menny times.. brout it on Dvd :-D Hana kimi 3 times. Koizora 2 times, and planing to watch again. The rose (Taiwan) 2 times.
And forgot about Runaway~Aisuru Kimi no Tame ni 3 times